Sunday, July 10, 2011

YAY!

I drank a shit ton of coffee yesterday to try and flush out the water I was retaining from that stupid sea salt cleanse thing, and it WORKED!!! Back at 178 now. :D I was seriously feeling like an elephant from all of the bloating. I mean... my old fat jeans that are big on me now were tight on me yesterday. I was freaking out for a minute there. Crisis averted :)

@kes - Thank you, and no cutting isn't good. I hope you can find the strength to quit like I did. I finally figured out it just wasn't worth the risk with my emotional state. I generally did it very violently when I was feeling particularly emotional.

@BrazilianSpice - Thankies :) I do love compliments lol Awesome that you quit cutting. I'm only one year behind you. I'll admit there have been a few times over the years I've thought about it, because it was a huge coping mechanism for me as a teenager, but I feel way more stable now that I've stopped.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I'm glad your crisis was averted! Sea salt cleanses are freaking RIDICULOUS. But all you need is some caffeine to even out the water retention (I think caffeine works as a diuretic).

    So yay for being back to your previous weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!
    I am super proud of you for being able to do that cleanse, lol, because I do not think I ever could.
    Hooray for crisis averted!
    Hope you are doing well.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete