Friday, July 8, 2011

Had a bit of an eye-opener today

Today was interesting... I almost passed out a few times at work, because it's really freakin' hot outside and I have to take out the trash as part of my job. Let me tell you... it is not easy to lift those garbage cans into that dumpster when you've barely eaten. I may have to adjust the amount I eat at work so I don't pass out. When I was on delivery I took a pizza to this girl in the hospital, and I'm pretty sure she was there from ana. That's how it looked anyway. So I'm making a promise to myself: I will not let that happen to me. I will not go that far. I will stop when I reach my goal weight and I will not be hospitalized.

I aimed for a slightly higher calorie intake today on the principle of the ABC diet. I gather it's all about variation to keep your body from becoming complacent. Since the last few days I've been eating under the amount listed by the ABC diet, today I switched and ate a few more, basically just reversing the days of the week.

This is what I've had:
Diet Coke (0)
Unsweetened tea (0)
Shit tons of water (0)
1 iced oatmeal cookie (65)
1 cup Motts natural apple sauce (50)
4 original Club crackers (70)
1/2 slice medium thin crust pepperoni (100)
2 cracker-size slices mozzarella cheese (42)
1 snack-size Reese's peanut butter cup (80)

I still haven't technically eaten "dinner" but I already feel disgusting from eating all I have today. Ugh. I was aiming to consume 500 calories today and so far I'm at 407/20% of RDI. I might have some mini rice cakes in a bit. Maybe. Or not... Idk.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it was down to 179.2. I'm feeling awesome. I just need to stick with this. :) Good luck girls! We can do this together.

2 comments:

  1. awesome with the weight loss. be careful I would hate to have you pass out. make sure you stay hydrated =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the weight loss, you should intake a bit more than 500cals but don't intake any carbs and do exercise that way u burn some out but u can be stronger so u never pass out. :)

    ReplyDelete