Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pieces of Me

I thought I would share what I look like, so here goes.



I still have a long way to go, but this is way better than I used to look.


I really wanted a bracelet, so I bought some string from Walmart and watched tutorial vids on YouTube. I think it turned out pretty :)


I have a lot of scars. Too many to count. Most of them are very faded and you can't really see them in the picture. I've been good for five years now, and I fully intend on keeping it that way.

4 comments:

  1. You are a very beautiful girl :) and I am glad that u don't cut yourself anymore, I used to do the same when i was younger its been 6yrs for me :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very pretty. :) I like the bracelet too. Cutting isn't good. But I still do it/want to do it on occasion. :S Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! And so good at your eye makeup!

    Obviously I don't have to tell you not to cut. You've been "clean" for five years. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, another thing we have in common. My entire right arm is basically scarred. I might throw up a picture one of these days.

    I'm so jealous of your creamy skin! My mother's hispanic, and I'm this weird not-really-hispanic not-really-white color.

    ReplyDelete