Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shaping up to be a good day so far...

So I should probably start off with... I work at Pizza Hut. That might explain some of the things listed below, because I tend to nibble on food when I'm at work. I know, bad, bad habit that needs to be broken. I'm trying and it's kind of starting to work.

1 bone-out naked chicken wing (75)
3 oz reduced fat (2%) cottage cheese (90)
1 pepperoni (I couldn't help myself!) (8.75)
1 crouton (1)
2 jalapeno peppers (8)
2 Club crackers (35)
tiny nibble of mozzarella cheese (11)
unsweetened tea (0)
Diet Coke (0)
water (0)
9 mini cheddar cheese rice cakes (70)

That puts me at 290 for the day so far, or 14% of RDI (recommended daily input). I feel pretty good about this, but my stomach is starting to do that rumbling thing again. I may have to suck it up and have another couple of crackers later with a lot of water. I'm debating about going on this ABC Diet I've been hearing about, but I haven't decided yet. Advice anyone? Does it work?

Also, there's this really cool app for anyone with a smartphone who can get on the Android market. It's called Calorie Counter and it has a little logo of a scale. You can find the nutritional info of pretty much any food, even by brand. You can also make a Food Diary for each day so you know how many calories you've eaten. I love it because now I don't have to carry my food journal around with me and write in it all the time. Yay for technology! lol

2 comments:

  1. Working at a food place while working on restricting would be difficult for me. You've done a good job. I've not tried the ABC diet cuz I hear it's hard to accomplish. I've done the lemonade diet aka the Master Cleanse and I did good on that. whatever you choose to do I'm sure you'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me....following you back!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete