Friday, July 15, 2011

Epic

So Harry Potter was epic. Words cannot describe how freaking awesome it was. I'll definitely be going to see it again at least two more times while it's in theaters, and of course I'll be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

I've not had a good day today. I woke up to it raining, and it's barely stopped raining all day. I hate working in the rain, because it's humid and gross, and my pants and shoes got muddy, which was also gross. Bugs try and take refuge in my car when it rains, so that's also really annoying. Then my manager was an absolute evil bitch. That's nothing unusual. I actually stuck up for myself today though and got an attitude with her. I'm tired of her singling me out when there's a huge group of people in the back of the store socializing, like I'm the only one not doing anything! Fuck her.

On top of that I'm super pissed about my weight. I got on the scale this morning for the first time in days, and I'm convinced it's lying. It has to be. There is no way I gained five pounds. I only ate those two days I had to and then I did the sea salt flush and took laxatives. I crapped all that stuff out so I don't understand, and I didn't eat enough calories to gain anything! Also, I fasted all day yesterday, even through both of the movies. I had less than 30 calories total so what the fuck?!? I'm really confused and upset right now. I feel like such a big fucking failure.

Today:
1 piece sugar free Stride spark gum (4)
1 jumbo grade A hard boiled egg with salt (100)
6 6oz cups of plain black coffee (~11)
1 dill cucumber pickle (5)
2 original Club crackers (35)
3 6oz cups of plain black coffee (5) - I'm trying to get this stupid water out and it's being really, really stubborn
4 1/2 mini cheddar cheese rice cakes (35)
My ABC diet said today was supposed to be 200 calories. That's 195 calories/10% RDI.

Thank you all my lovelies for commenting on the last post: kes, Pixie Dust, Jackie, and Princess Perfection.

@kes - The gum trick worked at the movies. Thankies :)
@ Pixie Dust - It's cool that you found that artist to do it for cheaper. Did you like HP?
@Jackie - They act as a cleanser for your system. They flush all the bad stuff out. Think natural laxative. The downside is the water retention. I'm so irritated right now because I'm holding in several extra pounds of water right now that's making it look like I gained weight.
@Princess Perfection - Aw, well I'm glad my post made you a bit happier too. I've had better days than today, honestly. *hugs back*

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. The gain is probably water weight and will go away soon. Try not to let it get you too down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Harry Potter. I thought Alan Rickman did a FANTASTIC job as Snape. I never felt bad for him in the book for his whole situation, but it was the one part where I found myself tearing up.

    The one thing I didn't like was I felt like Neville was denied his big hero scene. Harry was supposed to tell him to kill the snake and he was supposed to do it, after having the time to think about how utterly terrifying the prospect was. But he sort of was just in the right place at the right time.

    But honestly, it was just fantastic! What did you think?

    Good intake today! It's a bummer about the water weight. I think that's an advantage to weighing yourself daily, it really lets you see what's affecting your body - and how much. Hopefully it will come off soon!

    ReplyDelete