Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another good day!

:) I'm happy that I'm back on track now, and I love all the support I'm finding on this site. It really helps to be able to read other people's thoughts and know that I'm not alone in this. So today has gone like this...

1 cup Mott's natural apple sauce (50)
3 oz reduced fat (2%) cottage cheese (76)
2 jalapeno peppers (8)
1 lemon wedge without peel (2)
1 disgusting mouthful of cooked mozzarella cheese (21)
2 original Club crackers (35)
9 mini cheddar cheese rice cakes (70)

So far that puts me at 262 calories/13% of RDI.

Also, I've started drinking vinegar (the kind you cook with, not clean with) because it helps to cleanse the digestive tract and absorb fewer calories. Another thing I've been doing is eating jalapenos, because any kind of spicy pepper is said to speed up your metabolism and help clean your system. I only use laxatives when I'm desperate. They're my own personal form of punishment when I lose control and binge (like last weekend - ugh).

I'm feeling really good about today, though. I hope I can keep this up. Good luck to anyone who's reading this in achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment