Monday, July 25, 2011

Two good days in a row. Woot!

Day before yesterday (since it's past midnight now) ended up being a total of 901 calories, which is awesome because that was in my goal range for the day. I'm aiming not to go over 1,200, since my goal weight is ultimately 120. More than 1,200 will be unacceptable. So this is what I had to eat Saturday:

1 cup romaine lettuce (8)
1 tbsp Caesar salad dressing (78)
9 Quaker mini cheddar cheese rice cakes (70)
1 Banquet Mexican style chicken enchilada meal (280)
1 fudgsicle (40)
1 Orville Redenbacher's pop up bowl of popcorn (425)

Yesterday ended up being 515 calories, and this is what I had:

1/2 cup low fat (1%) cottage cheese (80)
2 fudgsicles (80)
1 Mott's natural apple sauce cup (50)
1 Great Value light nonfat yogurt in banana cream pie (80)
9 Quaker mini cheddar cheese rice cakes (70)
1 can Campbell's original chicken noodle soup (150)
2 6oz cups plain black coffee (4)

Hoping for another excellent day today. :) Thank you all for following and commenting.

@Kes - Thank you for your lengthy comment and advice! I can't believe someone actually took the time to respond to that. lol :) I did not know that about the 3 days to starvation mode thing. Your comment was quite informative and I appreciate it.
@Butterfly - I have begun following your blog and I read the post about the pops. I looked them up online and I may try them eventually, but I don't feel like spending that much at the moment. Money is going to be tight for a bit since I'm starting up college again in August. They sound promising, though. Good luck and congrats on the weight loss so far. Thanks for commenting!

4 comments:

  1. Enchilada's! Oh god I love them!! Anything Mexican haha yum!! Well done with your intake :) It's all yummy too!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I didn't comment on your picture post but your progress is AMAZING and you are very beautiful. Way to go with the weight loss! And you might have to let me in on your pot-brownie secret one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that looks tough! I think I'd have binged by now if I were you. your perseverance and will power are inspiring. stay strong, love!

    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are doing so good!
    Well done, indeed! :)
    Keep up the amazing work.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete