Sunday, July 10, 2011

I actually cooked today (a rarity)

It's not that I don't know how to cook. I do. I'm just very lazy, so I tend to snack more than anything. Today I boiled some yellow corn on the cob and boiled some eggs. Now I have some healthy foods to eat instead of just small portions of junk food. I'm aiming for around 300 calories today. We'll see how that goes. I will update later tonight with my totals and such.

@Camille - You are awesome. I love that you always comment, because the support is wonderful to have. I don't know how well I would have been able to do this alone. The coffee is definitely what flushed out the water weight. I've been going off the walls all day, though, because of how much caffeine I've had. lol Oh, and I like the new layout on your blog. :)

@Princess Perfection - Thank you also for commenting. I appreciate it. :) The cleanse is actually not that horrible. I mean it's gross, yeah, because it's like diarrhea times ten, and it tastes awful when you drink it, but it's not as bad as you think. The only thing that pissed me off was the water retention and bloating, but four cups of coffee took care of that straight away. Thank you for your support and I hope you are feeling better.

1 packet Quaker original instant oatmeal (100)
1 jumbo grade A hard boiled egg (100)
4 oz sweet yellow corn on the cob (98)
1 piece Stride spearmint gum (4)
Total: 302 calories/15% RDI

This concludes week one of the ABC diet for me, and I'm down to 176.8 lb.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm corn.

    I know it sounds silly, but even though you're flushing out the water weight, you still need to take in just a little bit of salt per day. It keeps your muscles strong... or something. lol

    And you're welcome. :)))

    ReplyDelete