Monday, July 11, 2011

Not a great day :(

My neck hurts and I've been dizzy and sweating a LOT all day, even when I stood in front of the fan. My face and back just started pouring and I got shivers. This can't be a good thing. Also, my neck muscles are really sore and I have no idea why. I ate a salad at work (I put the dressing in a little cup and dip my fork in it to lower intake) and I got SO sick afterward. I don't know why, but I just couldn't keep it down. I ended up running to the trash can in the waitress station and puking my guts up. So gross. Maybe it was the lettuce? It didn't taste all that fresh...

The ABC diet called for 400 calories today and I've come out with 411 (or I will after I eat my rice cakes later). This is how it went, in order:
1 jumbo grade A hard boiled egg (100) - I should start buying the large eggs so I'm only consuming around 80 calories per egg as opposed to 100
1 cup Mott's natural apple sauce (50) - I only eat natural apple sauce because the regular with sugar added has like twice the calories
2 cups romaine lettuce (16)
1/2 oz Caesar salad dressing (75) - No matter how hard I try I can't seem to handle plain lettuce. It has to have at least SOME flavor to it
1 jumbo grade A hard boiled egg (100) - I've been sprinkling salt on each bite of my eggs cuz Camille told me I still need to have some every day. Thank you for the advice. I don't want to be unhealthy
9 mini Quaker cheddar cheese rice cakes (70) - These are fast becoming a staple in my diet. They're so filling!
That puts me at 411 calories/21% RDI

On another note, I bought my ticket to the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday night. I love midnight showings!!! I'm going to take my wand and my pygmy puff again, because they were such a big hit last time. I'll actually end up going to the theater at 8:30 because they're showing Part 1 at 9:00 as a precursor to the finale. The cool thing is that it's in the same auditorium so I'll be able to keep my seat. The bad thing is that whenever I go to the movies I get REALLY tempted to pig out. It's a nearly irresistible temptation for me, and I have no idea how I'm going to handle sitting there for like 5-6 hours without stuffing my face. Meh!

@Camille - I tried to leave a post on your newest blog entry, but for some reason the box would not open for me, so I will just leave your comment here. :) Pretending doesn't really work for me either. Sometimes it actually depresses me MORE because I feel fake and I wish I could actually feel how I'm acting, so lately when I feel down I just let it show and say to hell with it. As for eating out, I haven't been since I started my diet, but I can imagine it would be REALLY difficult to resist eating a ton. Also, I wouldn't want anyone to know something is wrong with me, so I would probably eat to keep up with appearances, and then I wouldn't be able to stop binging. Ugh. Hopefully I can just avoid going out to restaurants at all until I reach my goal weight. I hope your house sells quickly. It must be stressful worrying about that. I've never owned a house and I'm not old enough to for six more months, and besides I don't have the money to anyway. lol

Canoeing sounds fun. I've never been, but I want to try it someday, along with white water rafting and sky diving. Perhaps throw in some bungee jumping and parasailing. I am obviously an adrenaline seeker. Definitely make sure you eat enough for that level of activity, though. I don't want you passing out :/ He hid the scale, huh? Are you sure he didn't throw it away completely? Either way that is not good. You should act like you've been eating more if you want to hide it. Maybe leave some empty dishes around with crumbs or sauce on them. Or cook popcorn and let it sit out for a bit so the smell lingers in the kitchen. I really hope I never have to deal with an intervention, because I would end up just saying 'Fuck you' to all of the people involved. Hopefully it doesn't come to that for you. Good luck hun!

2 comments:

  1. You could chew gum during the movie. It'll keep your mouth occupied. Just take a pack of sugar-free gum with a strong flavor like peppermint and hopefully it'll keep you from eating.
    I used to eat the chocolate rice cakes. I haven't had any for a while but once I get a job and can buy my own food, I'll probably buy them again. You stayed really close to 400 today. Good job! Keep it up! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, being sick is no fun. :(
    I hope you are feeling better today!
    I am totally jealous that you got tickets to the HP premiere, I cannot wait to see it!
    Stay safe, hun; I do not want bad things to happen to you. :(
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete