Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Overdue Update

I just signed on here today and realized I haven't written anything in a long while. Right now probably isn't the best time since it's almost 5 AM and I have to go to work in a few hours, but here goes. I slipped up - bad - and gained back a lot of the weight I had lost last year. I'm on the right track again now, I think, but it's going to take some work to undo all the junk food damage. Ugh. I jiggle. It's so disgusting. I'm aiming to reduce my calorie intake to an even lower amount than before, and hopefully I can manage about a pound off a day, or at least almost a pound a day. That would be nice, since I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds still just to get to 130. Have I mentioned I used to weigh 225? I mean 180 is pretty hefty but it's way better than 225, so I guess I should be happy about that. And yet... all I can think is that I'm disgusting and that this needs to come off. I've started following some other pro-ana pages I've found and maybe they will help me stick with this. :) *crosses fingers* Here's to hoping! Now my neighbors are fighting downstairs, again... That is my cue to turn up the TV (reruns of Buffy - yay!). Night all, and good luck if you're going through the same thing as me.

1 comment:

  1. 45 pounds is a lot to lose - and as long as you're working on your health then that's all that matters right now. There's a huge weight loss/pro-ana blogosphere here to help you through your journey. And I'm sure we can all say that we're exited to see your results!

    Oh, and I started my journey at 202 5 weeks ago. I FINALLY lost my first two pounds. So don't get discouraged. :)

    Thanks for following me - I'm now following you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete