Saturday, July 16, 2011

Strong is empty

I will not order Chinese food. I will not drive to Taco Bell and stuff my face. I will not drive to McDonald's and stuff my face more. I will not guzzle the two liter of Pepsi in the kitchen. I will not eat the Tuna Helper that my dad left in the fridge. I will not eat every single chip in every single bag in the kitchen. I will not eat all of the frozen dinners in the freezer. I will not make ramen just to throw it up again. I won't, I won't, I won't, I won't... Strong is empty, but right now I don't feel very strong. Right now I want to eat everything, anything. I need to be stronger. If you want to read about my day check out my previous post. This was just a random rant because I'm struggling right now.

2 comments:

  1. I hate those feelings. It usually results in me pacing back and forth like a maniac trying to decide whether or not to b/p. B/p usually wins. Hopefully you can manage to not b/p. Maybe go to bed? Exercise? I don't know. Sorry I'm no help. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way - I'm restricting for the first time in years and I've got to the point that whenever I eat, whatever it is, I immediately want to sick it all up again. I'm a former bulimic and I'm trying really hard not to go down that road again but atm I feel like pacman - I just want to walk around going "OMNOMNOM" at all food. It's a pain but you'll get through it. :)

    www.FutureFormerButterfly.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete