Saturday, July 9, 2011

Floating and not.

I stayed under 200 calories today and it was so easy. I feel accomplished, and yet like I accomplished nothing, because my stupid scale still says the same stupid thing. I know it's the salt water and my period doing it, I know that logically, but part of me just thinks it's because I'm fat, fat, fat and I'm not losing any weight. Hopefully it will go down by morning. Tomorrow is my day off so I will probably struggle with not eating. When I'm at work I stay pretty busy (usually) and that helps to distract me. At home I get bored and boredom leads to mindless eating while watching TV. Definitely not good.

On another note, I really appreciate those of you who comment on my blogs. I love all the support. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I know I am REALLY bad at commenting on other people's stuff, but I'm going to try and do better. I know you guys need support just as much as I do. It's a matter of finding the time to sit down and read and comment, which I should be able to do tomorrow.

I just found out what EDNOS means. Before I had only ever heard of Anorexia and Bulimia. I suppose that would make me EDNOS since I don't fit all of the qualifications for either of the others. Mostly I restrict and only once in a while do I purge (only if I've failed miserably and gone on a binge). Does anyone know where I can get an EDNOS bracelet? I'm no good at making things like that. lol

1 cup Mott's natural apple sauce (50)
1 nibble of mozzarella cheese (21)
9 mini cheddar cheese rice cakes (70)
2 pieces of sugar-free 5 chewing gum (10)
1 jalapeno pepper (4)
3 pepperoncinis (10)
apple cider vinegar (0)
water (0)

That puts me at 166cal/8%RDI for the day. Looking at that eight percent I'm kind of impressed with myself at the moment.

Anyway, I'm off now to do the dishes and the laundry and then watch Buffy (my favorite show ever - if you've never seen it you should). Thanks for reading and good luck. Pink positive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment