Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I have to get control of this eating

I keep saying I am going to get back on track, and then I fail. I need to get control of this stupid binge eating and nip it in the butt. I'm tired of feeling depressed after I eat a lot and then eating more because I'm depressed. I'm going to try (again) to do a fast. I'm not a smoker, I don't even like cigarettes, but I hear they are an appetite killer, so I will grit my teeth and bear it. They will be a tool just like the laxatives I'm about to pour down my throat. I'm hoping I can use water, tea, coffee, gum, and cigarettes to get me through the next few days. I'll let you know how that works out. I've created an e-mail specifically for things related to this blog. If you have any really personal questions or comments, or you just don't want to post your thoughts publicly, you can reach me here: neveragain_mywalkwithana@yahoo.com I wish there was a way to send messages on here instead of just leaving comments, but this works too. I will try to remember to check it daily. Good luck all. I hope you're having a better time of it than me.

Here are some pictures. Make sure you read the description if you want to know how much I weigh in them.

This was me at roughly 200lb, give or take a few, beginning of 2010. Bear in mind I was sucking it in as much as possible, so I was actually much fatter than I look there.


This was at about 180lb, also give or take a few. Also sucking it in.


I took this just a few minutes ago. I think I'm at about 177lb right now, not exactly sure. I was sucking it in BIG time, though, and I'm stretched out a bit since my arm is raised to hold the camera. lol So yeah... I'm covered in disgusting lard.


And me clothed, taken just the other day...

4 comments:

  1. Its always super inspiring to see pictures like these! You look sooo much better!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be really tall, because 177 looks super healthy!

    And you need to grow your hair back out! I looove long hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing SO well. Really.

    My highest weight was 214lbs and this morning I was 196. I started a month ago. God, dammit, it's hard but it's going to be worth it.

    I've just ordered some hoodia lollipops online - they're meant to be great appetite suppressants. I'll let you know how they go.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!!! And serious you have a good middle!! I'm 5ft5 and 149 and my love handles are huge!! You have nothing!! My middle is my problem :( Good luck with the rest!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete