Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two-Day Update & Thinspo

This is going to be sort of a long post because I’m covering two days’ worth of information here, but I hope that you will read and comment anyway. I’ve noticed lately that a lot of my old followers have stopped. I miss you guys. :/ I hope I’m not just horribly boring to you all. I've updated my layout, about me, and side columns on here. Woo!

So… yesterday at work I almost got creamed by this big ass truck. I drive a tiny car and it decided it wanted to change lanes, on top of me. I guess the fucker didn’t look out of his window or something. I had to swerve really suddenly to avoid being hit, and in doing so I almost lost control of my car. It went over two lanes and I could feel the wheels slipping. It was really scary. Luckily I got it under control and there was no one on the other side of me. That could have been a really bad accident. Ignorant asshole truck drivers. >.<

Work was boring in the morning. We were pretty slow, which is good because we’re still short on staff at the moment. Our GM really needs to hire some more people. Then in the afternoon the bitch boss came in and we got slammed, so that was doubly frustrating. She yelled at me for eating a salad when I hadn’t eaten since breakfast. She stuffs her face all the time at work, so she has no room to talk. Whatever. On the advice of my lovely girlfriend, I’m just going to start eating snacks in my car between deliveries, and they never have to know a thing. lol Speaking of my lovely, I want to brag for a minute here. You’ve all seen my face, so here is what she looks like (isn’t she just amazing?):




And this is what I had to eat yesterday…

Breakfast:
1 cup Fiber One cereal (120)
½ cup GV fat free milk (40)

Lunch:
1 cup iceberg lettuce (8)
½ tbsp Caesar salad dressing (40)
5 croutons (6)
1 cherry tomato (3)

Dinner:
2 slices Sara Lee 100% whole wheat bread (150)
1 slice GV colby & monterey jack cheese (70)
2 slices Land O’ Frost hickory smoked turkey breast (32)
1 tsp Blue Plate light mayonnaise (17)
1 tsp Grey Poupon dijon mustard (5)
1 oz avocado (45)
2 quarter-inch slices of tomato (7)

Snacks/Other:
1 Pizza Hut breaded bone-out chicken wing naked (75)
12 fl oz Pepsi (150) – I totally indulged myself on this today. Guilty as charged.
2 lemon wedges aka ¼ of a lemon (4)
2 tsp Benefiber powder (15)
1 Quaker white cheddar rice cake (45)

That puts yesterday at 832 calories/42% RDI. I really wanted more salad but that bitch Sheree yelled at me and I couldn’t finish eating. Rawr. Something I’ve started doing, besides drinking a ton of herbal tea and occasionally drinking apple cider vinegar, is that I’ll boil a little bit of water, put a ¼ of a lemon at the bottom of a mug and use a spoon to hold it at the bottom, and then I’ll pour the water over it. I’ll let it sit there for at least five minutes (usually longer because I get distracted) and then I’ll remove the lemon. It’s supposed to aid with digestion, so I’ve been drinking a mug of lemon water every evening before dinner.

I started taking my new vitamins yesterday morning. I’m now taking birth control, omega-3 fish oil, calcium + vitamin d, potassium, biotin, iron, b100, and a multivitamin. I don’t take them all at once because that would make me puke, but I space them out over three times during the day. Last night I took a laxative before bed so hopefully I will get my system all cleaned out and I’ll be able to get a more accurate weight count. I know it can’t be right with all this food sitting in me for days. The weight has to add up.

I’ve just ordered a couple of cool things from Amazon. I ordered season five of Bones on DVD (I already have the first four), I ordered a bottle of kelp pills (because it’s cheaper online to buy the EXACT same bottle as I could get in the store), and I also ordered the book Wasted by Marya Hornbacher. I hear it’s a really good read. I own Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson and I absolutely love it. It’s so raw and I feel like I can just understand her. If you have read either of these, please let me know what you think of them.

I weighed in this morning and guess what? 172! Oh yeah… it was right there on the scale. I feel so proud of myself right now. :D I decided to take some measurements to see where I am, and I’ve posted the results under my stats table to the right. I think I will start measuring every Sunday. Today is my day off from work so I am going to focus on relaxing and indulging myself a little in the things I want to eat. I will stay within my calorie range for the day, but this just means if I want a fudgsicle instead of a vegetable I’m not going to beat myself up about it. I figure I need to have one day a week where I can eat what I want, or I’m going to go crazy and lose my willpower. We all need to reward and indulge ourselves once in a while.

This is what I’ve had to eat today:

Breakfast:
½ package regular watermelon jello (160) – I figured I would use up all the regular I have before I start using the sugar free that I just bought.

Lunch:
¼ package regular watermelon jello (80)

Dinner:
2 Quaker white cheddar rice cakes (90)
1 cup steamed cabbage (21)
2 oz steamed potato (53)

Snacks/Other:
1 Quaker white cheddar rice cake (45)
¼ package regular watermelon jello (80)
1 fudgsicle (40)

That puts me at 569 calories/28.5% RDI for the day. Woo hoo! If I end up pigging out and scrap my meal plan I will update later, but I doubt it. I have herbal tea to get me through. ^^

@ChildofApathy – Thanks for following! :) I love getting new followers. My bosses do not handle stress well at all. They freak out on the employees and make it hell. I’ve never heard of Bio-Oil before but I will definitely look into it. Thanks for the tip!

@Christina – I will be quitting my job next February once I hit the two year mark. It’s a personal goal for me and it looks really good on your credit rating if you’ve held a job for at least two years. Anything under that they don’t really pay attention to. I’m aiming to have the highest possible credit rating by the time I’m 25. Sooo jealous you were born in Scotland. Ugh. I want to go there so badly. I want to visit Ireland as well. I’ve heard both places are absolutely beautiful. You are most welcome for the mention. You are a wonderful commenter and I appreciate having you around.

Now for thinspo…


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a brilliant post. Well done on your weight :) I absolutely hate truck drivers, they dont seem to care whatsoever about other drivers on the road, I'm glad nothing serious happened although you must have been pretty shook up by it. I love bones, unfortunately I dont have any of the series. I love Dr Hodgins and Sweets also.

    xxx

    Ps your girlfriend is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so scary about the truck driver!

    good job on your intakes :)

    ReplyDelete