Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sutter Home Sweet Red

Okay I ended up downing an entire bottle of red wine by myself (only a 750ml bottle) and I'm not even tipsy. Damn. I'm kind of wishing I hadn't built up my alcohol tolerance. It takes so much more to feel it now. I was supposed to hang out with a friend tonight but she bailed. I guess I should have expected it from her, but I was hoping for the best. So I just smoked, ate, and drank alone. That sounds really depressing, I know, but I had fun anyway. I danced around my room and watched The OC, and texted some friends, so it's all good. Anyway, the last few days have been horrible food-wise. I really need to kick my ass for all the bingeing I did. I need to get back on track pronto, cuz I've already gained back several pounds. This is just unacceptable. I am going back to restricting immediately. The only saving grace is that I looked it up online and apparently the average 750ml bottle of red wine only has between 300-500 calories. That's way less than the amount of calories I used to drink in vodka on a daily basis. I have another full bottle in the fridge but I'm not opening it tonight. I will save that for another day. I also took some pictures in my new clothes. :D I only feel like posting one, so here ya go:

11 comments:

  1. I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you are really really beautiful!

    your eyes are crazy bright, and even though I'm normally not a fan of facial piercings other then the nose\ears I LOVE YOURS!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous of you ability to fast for so long! But now it is super important to get back to restrickting :) I wish you good luck! You did an amazing job with the fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! It is really nice that you can make that fun without others, it is much better than just feeling shitty when a friend bails. Keep it up hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're soooo preeeeetty!!! you also have amazing cheekbones, they're going to be so defined as you lose more weight! I'm jealous, lol :) i'm also jealous that you can wear tops like that... my massive boobies misbehave anytime I try :( I'm glad you had fun! soz about the bingeing, but just don't give up, you've come so far and you're such an inspiration for me, stay strong, you'll gain control and the pounds will keep falling off! take care hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love the dress and your face <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look really pretty, hun! And he t-shirt suits you very well...
    I think you shouldn't worry too much about enjoying last few days, really, you can get back to the track, I'm sure! After doing the whole fasting thing, you are definitely strong enough to start restricting again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All i need to say is you look beautiful! That shirt looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't feel too guilty about the binging. It's a normal psychological and physiological response to starvation. You will get to your goals!! You just need to not despair, and remember that as long as you're trying, you will be making some kind of progress. Even if it's a very small victory, it's a step in the right direction. Even when I don't lose anything, I know that I'm working hard and I just need to keep it up and be patient and results will follow. I know there must be some kind of adjustment period psychologically between dropping weight so fast on the water fast and then getting used to losing more slowly. C'mon, you know how to do this by now. You know what you're doing. And you're in charge. We're all here for you. All 67 of us. We're not going anywhere.

    Kay, so honestly, I have no idea what you're feeling or going through right now with all this, but all of that ^ is what I would want to hear and it's what I tell myself all the time. And I'm just missing you. Hope you're good!! :)
    xoxo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... you're pretty.... -blushes-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog on the webring and right away could relate. :) I'm really trying to cut down on drinking, and hoping that if I lay off for a while, I'll LOSE some of that tolerance!
    Best of luck to you. I'll add my name to the rest of your subscribers. :D

    ReplyDelete