Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 13 of 28 (Yesterday)

Day 13:

Okay so I totally didn’t have ANY time to post yesterday. I worked ten hours and then went shopping for some clothes, since I’m starting college today. I felt I deserved a little treat, and OMG I fit into a pair of size ten jeans!!! In junior’s sizes I’m an 11-13. I can hardly believe it. Anyway, yesterday was a fucking disaster. I ended up crying at work and feeling absolutely murderous. I’m so tired of that fucking bullshit. I can’t wait to leave. I also feel like I cheated myself again because I got through the day with a Vitamin Water, two Vitamin Water Zeros, a Monster Absolute Zero, and a 5-hour energy. At least I managed to keep going… On a brighter note, the scale said 158.2 yesterday morning. Awesome right? Anyway, I took some pictures of the cute new clothes I bought to show you guys. :)


(Lei jeans - junior size 13 - they're a bit loose on me)

(Same jeans - back view)

(This shirt makes me look tiny)

(I think this shirt is sooo cute, but it's still a bit tight on me - it's a junior's medium/7-9)


(I love this, but I'm going to have to figure out what to do with my boobs - they're kind of heavy, so the top won't stay up right)

(This dress also makes me look really thin (^.^)

(It's actually more of a mustard yellow color, but the camera made it orange)

(New strapless bra to wear with my blue and purple tube dress)

(These are actually a darker brown in person - US size 6 underwear - for those unfamiliar, underwear sizes are NOT the same as pant sizes)

(US size 6)

(US size 5 - these definitely don't fit yet but I love the color - something to work toward)

Day 14:

I made a terrible mistake. I feel like I royally fucked myself over. Before I went to sleep I puked bile again and my stomach was upset, and I caved and had two antacid soft chews, thinking that would be okay. I should have known better. I guess my body interpreted that as food because shortly thereafter my stomach started making a bunch of racket (like growling and digestive noises). Also, my hunger completely disappeared a few days ago. I’ve been just fine. But now it’s back with a vengeance. It’s really intense to the point where I can’t fucking sleep. I feel like crying. How could two little antacid chews do all this? Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!! It’s so unfair. After all my hard work I feel like I have to start the entire fucking process all over again. :( Someone shoot me? I will update later either between classes or after my second and last class of the day. I just have Biology and Psychology today and there is a few-hour break between them. I will also do replies later because I'm in no mood for them at the moment.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope your hunger disappears, and soon!

    I LOVE the last pair of undies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a rough day, at least it's over now.
    The hunger pains should fade again like they did before. Don't feel bad about having the antacids. It sounds like you may have needed them.
    I hope things get better soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw geez. sorry crash. :( it'll go away again soon, i bet. just give it a few more hours. :) love that striped shirt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clothes are super cute! congrats on the size 13!
    I hope you feel better, I hate that sick feeling when you haven't eaten anything... It is the worst. It will go away though, I am sorry you have to work through it again.

    What year are you in college?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute clothes! I can't wear a lot of shirts like that green one and purple/blue halter top with the bra thing in it because they are never big enough/fit too awkwardly. Congrats on losing more weight and fitting into smaller sizes! Hopefully the hunger doesn't last too long. Just keep drinking water and hopefully you won't feel as hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some weird reason I haven't been getting your updates in my blogroll.... dunno what blogger's playing at now, but I unfollowed and refollowed you so hopefully that should fix it...
    Aaanyway, smaller clothes!! yay!!! I'm kind of too terrified to go shopping yet, because I'm worried I'll still not be able to fit into smaller clothes, so I think I'll wait until I'm in the low 140s before I attempt that... Right now I wear a size 14 jeans (I have huge hips) and it is a little baggy but nothing a belt can't fix, lol
    also... you passed me on the scale!! OK, now I just have got to work extra hard in the gym! I don't want you leaving me too far behind...
    the clothes are really cute, i like the brown stripey one and the blue one especially...
    sorry about the pukng :( and the hunger pangs :( but stay strong! you are doing so well, darling just stay strong and take care of yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. On phone so excuse typos. Its really late as well so excuse me if nothing makes sense...
    :D clothes shopping! Awesome! Size 10
    :( tears? That's bad!! Were those bitches being mean to you??
    158.2. Dammit. I need to get a move on this! You're shrinking and I'm... stressing about cellular respiration -_- I hate you, Bio. And still at the same way probably. Can't weigh myself with Aysha around.
    That shirt has some purple! Woot!
    It will be loose soon enough! I have an amazing plaid dress/shirt thing but it won't fit around me :( its so cute though! D: that is currently my thinspo.
    I like the brown top the most!
    The green one is pretty and the blue dress is blinding XD
    38C! I'm a 34B :)
    Owie. That underwear looks uncomfortable!
    All of them do!
    Day 14:
    D: but that's not food! Ffffff
    :( darling, don't beat yourself up over it. Not only were you in a vulnerable position, you had no food even then! That's just amazing.
    With you, my darling... <3 hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clothes are hella cute!! I really want some ruffley panties!! So cute. What happened at work? Hope you're doing alright.

    ReplyDelete