Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 10 of 28 (Update)

Good news girls! I got my books today at the university. Wooo! I’m so glad that’s taken care of. The bad news: It was fucking hot as hell outside and those books are heavy. I thought I was going to die, and my water bottle was empty, and my mouth and throat were really dry. Then the campus shuttle bus driver wanted to be an asshole. It was parked at the curb outside of the bookstore and I asked if he could drop me down in front of the parking garage. He gave me this look and said, “It’s right there.” Bit of an exaggeration. It was down a long fucking hill and it was really hot outside. My reply was, “Yeah, but these are really heavy.” Then I started walking because he was being a jerk.

Anyway, I managed to get to my car and grabbed the gallon jug out of the passenger side. Ahhhh… relief. I stopped by the post office on the way home to drop off my Netflix and then came the daunting task of carrying all that shit up to my apartment. I live upstairs and my arms were FULL. Then, when I got to my door, arms overflowing with crap, I dropped.my.fucking.keys. I’m so amazing, right? I nearly collapsed when I got to my room, and then I went and took a nice looooong bath. I’m so glad I scrubbed my tub yesterday so I could lie down in it without feeling like I was sitting in a sespool of germs. I used scented bath salts and a natural sea salt body wash. I feel so much better now.

My coworkers are supposed to come over in a bit to go swimming with me, but I feel so sleepy. *yawns* I might have to take a nap first. lol I posted progress pics earlier, but I’m not sure you want to actually look at those. I’m kind of a whale at the moment. Hopefully it won’t be too long before I shrink to dolphin size. haha I guess I'll go ahead and do replies now before I take my nap.

@Sammy - Cheer up hun, you will get out of the 150s. We are for sure going to do the baby food diet together ^^ I've made up my mind. lol I used to be a really picky eater as well, but recently I've broadened my selection. I'm trying to be more open-minded with food, especially healthy food, so I can have more than just a limited selection.

@Sticks - Yeah, I agree the water fast is the best way to go, also for the cleansing qualities. I like knowing that my body is getting all shiny and clean on the inside. The only reason I might try a juice fast in the near future is to give my body a bit of a break. I don't want to overdo it, you know? Too much of anything generally isn't good.

@Christina - I'm going to give one of the avocados to my coworkers when they come over later. I can't give them both away at once or my dad will suspect something, because there's no way I would go through two avocados in one day. I'm desperately hoping the skim milk won't go bad if I leave it in the fridge unopened. What do you think? Do you think it might keep past the use by date if I don't open it?

@Mia - Ah, well that explains it. *nods* You're right. I'm definitely not ungrateful. He just didn't know and has bad timing. I will pay him back, though, by buying him some food. :) When you said you can stop freaking out now I'm guessing you're referring to the comment I left on your blog? lol No problem, just passing the information along. Aww... I'm sorry. I've always had them. I got my period and my boobs really early, like at age 9 or 10 (I can't remember which).

@Clear Girl - I disagree, but thank you anyway. :) My underwear have cupcakes on them! ^^ I know I'm weird, but I like underwear with cute designs and pastries. lol As for the fasting, I really can't give you any kind of magic formula because I don't have one. It seriously comes down to nothing more than raw willpower. I want to do this and I WILL finish it. I know that's not easy for most people. I guess I just reached my snapping point and said to myself: cut the crap, pull it together.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm really amazed that you are able to stick to your fast and do so much stuff anyway without collapsing or anything!
    You are doing really great! You lost so much weight in so little time, amazing, really!
    And you do not look like a whale! You look good, really... And we will make it down to our weight goals! Don't worry, it's gonna be earlier then you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah. being back on just coffee makes me lethargic so i can't imagine just drinking water and being outside in the fucking sun - you are soooo strong. i? i haven't left this couch.
    you totally deserved that bath!!! <3 mmmhmm.
    pfffttt!! dolphins are adorable. and you're not a dolphin, you're a giraffe ((tall, tall and tall)) but that's only because I'm a fat rabbit ((short and fat :D)).
    the 150's are Satan's taunting gift to me. the sooner i get out of them, the better! yes. baby food! i might drink baby herbal tea. that shit smells nice! XD
    i'm still a picky eater. if there is something i don't like in a salad or a sandwich, i won't be in a five mile radius of it. my father claims i'd rather starve than eat something i don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your books. I hate how heavy they can be. And it sucks to have to carry a lot of them at once. In the heat. And no food makes it worse. Keep up the good work with the water fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh hate when people are rude for no good reason!

    ReplyDelete