Thursday, August 11, 2011

I hate bad weather. (Replies)

Sorry for posting three times in one day on you guys. I just love to write everything down here. Maybe someday if I want to be nostalgic I can look back and see what my life was like.

So do you know what’s really fucking weird? One minute it was bright, sunny, hot, and dry, and the next minute it was windy, rainy, and our city’s tornado alert was going off. Then it was bright, sunny, hot, and dry again, not even an hour later. Wtf is that about? I really hate the weather here sometimes (most of the time).

My friends/coworkers just left a little while ago. We went to the pool and stayed out there for a couple of hours. Not much actual swimming got accomplished, but we did play a strange variation of pool volleyball with my beach ball. Then we mostly just lounged in the water and talked. I can’t believe we stayed out there that long without realizing it. I guess that’s what happens when the conversation is good.

Now I’m back in my apartment, in bed, about to watch some movies. I showered, of course. I can’t stand the smell or feel of chlorine on my skin. I’m going to watch Aladdin first and then probably Austin Powers. After that I will probably give Prince of Persia a shot on my instant Netflix because my friends said it was good.

I threw up again earlier. I went to take the trash out and started feeling nauseous, so I came back inside and curled up on my bed, and the next thing I’m bolting for the bathroom and chucking up stomach bile in the sink. It hurt and it was gross, like sickly yellow, because it was basically pure stomach acid. Ugh. I would take some Tums but I don’t think I’m allowed on a water fast? I dunno… At least this has only happened twice in ten days.

I’ll do my replies really quick, in order of arrival, and then I’m off to watch my movies. :)

@Sammy (on Progress Pics) - Thanks! The next ones won't be for a while. I like to try and keep them 20lbs apart because the difference is more noticeable that way. If I stick to that rule then the next ones will be at 140. Ahahaha. Well at least I covered them. ^^ I don't have the self-confidence to show them off like some girls on here. I am not that brave.

@STFUsarah (on Day 9 of 28) - Thank you for the tip. I will have to go there and check on that. :)

@Hope to be thin (on Day 10 of 28) - Thank you hun, and it's not always easy getting around and doing things. There was a lot of sweating and panting involved. I was so tired when I got home. We definitely WILL reach our goals. :D

@Sammy (on Day 10 of 28) - I would rather be a dolphin than a giraffe ;P Cuz dolphins are so cute and playful. And hey! Rabbits are adorable too, missy. I used to have pet bunnies. They were so cuuuuuute! ^^ They make herbal tea specifically for babies? Really? O.o Wow. I did not know that. lol I think your phone was being a meanie today. I was online, damn it. :( I wanted to talk to you.

@FatBitch (on Progress Pics) - Yeah definitely. I don't want someone I know finding them and sending them to everyone they know. School starts for me next Monday.

@kes (on Day 10 of 28) - Yeah it was a chore for sure. I sweated a lot and was soooo tired when I got home. I can't believe that guy was such a douche. Ugh.

@Elly (on Vlog 2) - Aww thanks ^^ I don't really think I'm that brave, though. I believe this was my first time hearing from you. Yayyy! lol

@missinsanity. (on Day 10 of 28) - Yeah, people like that really piss me off. They're so fucking lazy they can't even do their job, and how hard is it to drive around a fucking bus all day? It's not. I deliver pizzas so I know driving isn't that difficult. He doesn't even have to get out of the bus at every stop like I do. Fuck those lazy assholes.

@missinsanity. (on Progress Pics) - Thanks and LMAO!!!!

@mlw (on Day 10 of 28) - Me tooooo. I wish there was a way we could just get rid of all the rude people in the world. It would be a better place if everyone was nice.

5 comments:

  1. You are looking amazing my dear. I'm so proud of you and I hope you are too. I'm glad that the book problem was all sorted out.

    About the milk, I'm not sure. I suppose that if you didn't open it then it would be ok for a little while longer. I'm afraid that I don't drink milk so I really don't know.

    Hopefully I'll get all my replying done tonight. By the time I was finished with all my studying I was exhausted.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, be happy that you actually do have some hot summer days... Here is fucking cold the whole summer...:/
    I'm happy you enjoyed your sty in the pool - that's what I love, being in a water for hours and just being lazy, haha...:)
    I'm sorry though to hear that you threw up today..:/ I don't know but that sometimes used to happen to me when I drank too much water... Can't that be the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write all you want, dear! ^__^ we SURE don't mind. We've got nothing better to do than stalk other blogs anyway. XD.
    The weather here is almost the same year-round. Gah.
    That's cool. I love talking to someone and suddenly, time just slips away. Unless you have to be somewhere and you realise you're two hours late. That's not cool.
    Really? I love chlorine on my skin. It's the best feeling ever. :3
    Gahhh. Throwing up is no fun! FFFFF.
    Gahhh. 140! There'd DEFINITELY be a noticeable difference between 160 and 140. ^__^
    I can't even strip down and show you guys. Usually because of religion. And I don't have tight, form-fitting clothes!
    Giraffes are one of my favourite animals. On animal crackers anyway. I like seals. But they have so much fat insulating their bodies that I'd be really offended if someone called me a seal. XD.
    Giraffes are much better than dolphins. Giraffes are cool and tall. And tall. Sorry. With my best friend being 5'0-5'1, and myself being 5'3, 5'7 is like...giraffe tall and hot.
    Yes! It smells awesome. One scoop is 19 calories though. I think it's worth it. the smell is intoxicating. ^__^
    My phone was being a bitch. It's always a bitch. Gah. Must kill it.
    <3 <3 <3
    have fun watching movies! ;D relax and sleep, luffff. Make sure you get as much sleep as your body requires :3 :3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise I will try to comment/keep up to date more! I've only just 'got into' your blog as it were, I'm usually super lazy with followers which I know is evil of me. By the way you got a special mention on my recent post haha. I'm sorry you were ill today, that sucks. You really are strong though. I would be caving by now for sure. Keep at it! You're basically half way through :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still having a hard time with stomach acid and you don't want to take tums, you could make a tea out of fennel seeds or chew on some fennel seeds and spit out the bulk of 'em. I used to take a lot of ibuprofen and with my other meds, it gave me really, really bad acid reflux. The fennel really helped. Hope you're feeling better. :) Good luck with the start of the new semester!

    ReplyDelete