Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Liberty Creek Cabernet Sauvignon

The way I've been eating since I got off my water fast has been appalling and disgusting. It doesn't help any that I've been drinking tons of wine and smoking, which always makes me eat. When I smoke (no, not cigarettes) I turn into a ravenous beast; a bottomless pit; a garbage disposal. I will literally eat through the contents of the cupboard and the fridge, even when I'm so full that it's physically uncomfortable to keep eating. So... I'm going to have to give up smoking again. It is just sabotaging my weight loss. I'm not even going to say what my scale said this morning, because it's just terrible and I don't want to think about it. I have a new plan, though, and it had better work. I've been taking laxatives and slowly crapping out all the junk I've been putting in my body for the last few days, but I think I have about another day of laxatives to go before it's all out (I really ate THAT MUCH). Until it's all out, I will not be eating solids, except for fruits. I will have a piece of fruit at each meal along with liquids and baby food. Anything between meals will have to be baby food (which surprisingly doesn't taste bad). I will weigh again when I feel it's all out and hopefully the number won't be so horrifying.

7 comments:

  1. sorry about the binge, babe. I hope you can get back on track again super soon.
    good luck on the new plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful using laxatives! Drink lots of water, and understand that laxative dependence sucks SOOO BAD. You don't want to not be able to poop without those awful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get back on track soon enough, don't worry.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoking is the woooorse for me too. I should stop as well. I know what you mean about eating even when your uncomfortably full!! it feels gross after! But you've made so much progress! I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come back sweetie feels like you've been gone ages!! We miss you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you girl! You should let us know what's going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you drink five sips of water between bites you end up eating like a quater of your food, maybe you should try that - or sabotage it with salt?

    ReplyDelete