Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 15 of 28

I don't really have a lot of energy for blogging at the moment, or anything else really. I have so much work to do for my classes it's kind of unreal. I feel myself wanting to slip back into my old routine of laziness and procrastination, but I'm really trying not to. I wasn't prepared to be SO busy right away. I need to stay away from the online food articles and restaurant guides because reading them and looking at the pictures makes my mouth water. I have another 13 days to go still. I'm really hoping I can stick to it. On the up side, my nose stopped running earlier this week and my scale said 157.2 this morning. On the down side, I keep getting dry mouth constantly. I always wake up with it and when I talk I get it, and it makes my throat hurt. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water. I'll do some comments now and then it's back to studying. I grabbed a nap when I got home so I should be good for a while. Maybe I'll even have time to watch Winnie the Pooh afterward if I hurry my ass up.

@FatBitch - Yeah I love them, they're adorable. I lost all my tips at work that day and it just really upset me.

@mlw - I'm on day 15 of 28 of my water fast.

@Sam Lupin - Academic success demands that I be super organized, so I'm trying really hard to keep up with everything. I don't want to fall behind again. If you can't make time for me I understand. Just know that I miss my during-the-day chatting buddy. I generally try to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Eh, I don't want to look androgynous. I just want them not to be so damn heavy because it makes wearing certain kinds of clothes rather difficult. Good luck with all of the school work.

@Jen :) - I love pasta in a crazy way, but I know that it's one of the most fattening things to eat so I try to be good with it. I will probably have some in moderation after I end my fast.

@Mia - Thank you, and I totally understand. I won't rest until I'm thin. I just hope I can keep up with all of this damn reading. Ugh. There's so much of it.

@Christina - I hope all turns out well. It's an awful lot of reading and notes I have to get done in a short time. Staying motivated is a huge problem for me. I think it would be easier if I wasn't also working, but I need the extra money. I love pasta as well. It is one of my few food weaknesses, along with chicken. If the chicken and pasta are combined that's even better. lol

@Run - I know! I feel really accomplished, and now I only have 13 more days to go. I'm finding my textbook much more enjoyable than listening to the professor talking. He just bores me to death. I feel that way around pizza as well, particularly at work. I always feel like curling up in a little ball and dying when a fresh thin crust pepperoni comes out of the oven.

@jackie - Thanks hun. I have concentration issues too. I just really need to buckle down and get this taken care of. I've put it off for a while now.

8 comments:

  1. You just need to find that perfect balance, you'll get there. As weird as it may sound you might be a little dehydrated if you keep getting dry mouth, as long as there aren't any other major symptoms. I hope you start feeling better soon, dry mouth is rather horrible.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have so much work for the school... How come you school starts so early anyway? My doesn't start before the end of September... I have like 6 weeks left...
    I'm sure you can stick to the fast, you did more then half, you see real results! It's a great motivation..
    Btw. it's normal to have dry mouth when you're fasting. No matter how much water you drink...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can find a balance. Good luck finish your fast and with the school work and everything. Dry mouth is horrible. I was on an antidepressant that caused dry mouth and made me bruise easily. It was horrible. I would always have to be drinking something or chewing gum. And I would wake up with bruises and have no idea how I got them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so well with your weight loss!! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you seem to be losing real fast! i'm jealous haha

    good job on sticking to both your weight loss and your school responsibilities.

    and i love whinnie the pooh too! gotta love staying a kid at heart <3

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. thirteen days! you're so cool! :o

    and winnie the pooh is amazing. tigger is the best. eeyore comes in a close second. i totally have a winnie the pooh coloring book that i've been coloring in. but it doesn't have roo, which is kinda lame.

    but like, yeah! good job! keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Organised is something I am not. :( I miss talking to you too! Grrr! Let's hope this workload disappears >_< and I find my Bio notebook :(
    Thanks, sweetie! You as well xxx <3 following our plan!!! :D
    157.2. Gah. Reaaaally need to speed this process up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waking up with a dry mouth is horrible. Especially when you have to wait to drink until you've weighed yourself. You finish your fast the day I enrol at college :)

    I couldn't work with food. Not because I'd eat it, but because it actually puts me off of a lot of food. I've not touched any of the food served in an hospital and staff cafeteria apart from toast since working there.

    ReplyDelete