Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Early Morning Post (Replies!)

Hello to all my lovelies ^^

So, the hunger pains have attacked. The gnawing in my stomach is persevering, despite my best efforts to ignore it, but I will not break my fast on its whims. I am stronger than that. I hope today is finding you all quite well and successful in your endeavors. I figured it’s about time I got around to the replies I’ve been dallying on, so here goes. Also, if you commented on more than one post you may want to scroll through the list, because I’m replying individually to each comment on each post that I’m behind on.

@Hope to be thin (on Day 6 of 28) – I would never suggest a severely restrictive diet to anyone else either. I know a lot about health stuff, I just don’t always choose to implement it for myself. I guess I’m more cautious with other people because I don’t know their limits or self control. I know my limits and how to read my body, so I know when to stop if I’m going too far with something. Plus, I would never want to push an ED on anyone else, especially my friends. I don’t want them looking at their bodies like I look at mine.

@Nasimiyu (on Video Post) – Thanks! And wow… Yeah I don’t understand how people can let themselves get to 300+ pounds and still not do anything about it. His eating habits definitely explain why he is that way, though. Go figure.

@Sammy (on Video Post) – I used to be addicted to caffeine. Coca Cola was my drink of choice, but I had to give it up. It made me fat and gave me TONS of cavities. My old dentist got really mad at me because I came in one year with eight new ones! He told me I had to seriously cut back on the soda because I have soft teeth. Coffee definitely makes you lose weight fast because it’s a natural diuretic, but most of it is water weight unfortunately. I guess losing water weight is better than losing no weight at all. lol Water is good for you, though. It’s your friend. You should learn to love it. I promise it won’t hurt you ;P Awwww *blushes* Thankies, that’s sweet. And I’m gay, by the way, so I won’t shun you for liking girls. Haha. That would make me some crazy kind of hypocrite.

@missinsanity. (on Video Post) – I guess I will have to give you guys another video post sometime then. :D I’m sure you will be strong as long as you avoid that double-crossing diet-sabotage friend of yours. Me no likey. Thanks! Gosh I love all the compliments. You guys sure are feeding my ego here. Hahaha. Ohhh... do they really work for whitening teeth, though? There are so many gimmicks out there for teeth whitening. It’s something I will definitely have to look into. I remember seeing the commercials years ago on TV, when they first came out. The only problem I’m thinking I will encounter is that I have a lip piercing, and I don’t know if that would get in the way or not… but I can’t take it out for two hours or it’ll close up. :/

@FatBitch (on Video Post) – I checked out the link and it was an interesting listen, though his voice kind of gets on my nerves. He speaks slowly and quietly, and kind of strangely. Still interesting. I’m doing a different kind of fast than him, though. I’m not using enemas or drinking veggie broth or anything – strictly water. Also, I think it’s INSANE that he paid like $300 for that shit! What?!? Nooooo thank you. lol Mostly I’ve just been sleepy and low on energy thus far… probably because I’m still in the detox phase. My body seems to be taking longer to get through it. Maybe I have a lot of toxins built up that need to come out? *shruggle*

@Christina (on Video Post) – I know! I’m so excited about how much I’m losing. I did some figuring today to find out how much I’ve lost so far on my fast. I was 172 the day before I started the fast and I was 162 yesterday morning. So that means I’ve lost 10lbs in 7 days!!! I really hope I can keep this up, but I know that’s an unrealistic hope. At some point during the fast my body is bound to slow down its consumption of fat a little bit and then my losses will be slower. I can always dream, though…
I’m glad you liked my first video post. I was nervous to see the reaction, but so far it’s been very positive. Thank you for the compliments. ^^ I just hope I can get my teeth to that pretty pearly white shade. It’s going to take some work, more than just brushing. I’m probably going to go to the dentist soon to get them cleaned and see what kind of whitening treatments they have available. If it’s too expensive I’ll have to try some store-bought stuff. I hear some of it really works.

@Hope to be thin (on Video Post) – I was always real, silly! lol But I know what you mean. :) I wish more people on here did video posts. It would definitely make everything come alive.

@A Girl with Tiny Intentions (on Video Post) – Yup. I’m 100% real. I am officially not some psycho robot. lol I hope they use my advice too. Today at work I checked up with them and they both said they ate a healthier breakfast than usual using the tips I gave them. I’m so proud! *beams* I hope they see some real progress.

@A Girl with Tiny Intentions (on Day 7 of 28) – Definitely messy, but I’d rather it be out than in. I had more of it to deal with when I got home and it was NOT pretty. I wonder how long it’s going to take before it’s all gone. :/ Yes, I agree. I appreciate compliments from people but when they start to nag and whisper their opinions it gets annoying and old, really fast.

@Sammy (on Day 7 of 28) – Aw, I appreciate your concern sweets. Don’t think I wasn’t tempted. At one point I was cutting the pizzas coming out of the oven and they just smelled heavenly. I had to take a step back and collect myself. Stuart Little is awesome! Such a cute little mouse ^^ I want one. lol Not for real, though, because real mice are not that cute and clean, and they definitely don’t talk. haha *hugs back* I hope today goes better as well. It’s looking like it’s going to be a very busy day…

@FatBitch (on Day 7 of 28) – I think what happened yesterday qualifies as the grossest thing I’ve ever done. I seriously had no control over my bodily functions and that freaks me out. Ick. You are most certainly welcome. I am more than willing to pass on what I’ve learned to anyone who’s interested in hearing it. I weighed 225lbs in high school and I’ve had my ups and downs since then, but it’s taught me a lot about what works and what doesn’t. The body is a strange, strange machine and so picky about what we do with it.

3 comments:

  1. that growling is such a good feeling when you're able to ignore it and just stay there. it makes you feel extremely strong. i actually nearly almost always have it. it keeps me sane when the taste of food refuses to be appealing.
    caffeine is still the thing i want and need to go on with my day. without it, i'm pretty much lost. i'm a pepsi junkie but used to chug down the diet pepsi like a madman, then i realised it made me hungry so i stopped having it so frequently, as to having it with a cup of coffee later. coffee really is a great laxative as well though - at least when i fast on coffee, i know that my body has been cleansed to some extent. nooooooo. no water! not the water! >_< gahhh. take it away from me, that foul beast. and also, yes! girl-on-girl love ftw!
    pizzas? i've never resisted pizzas before. but right now, in my mind, i can taste them in their most foul form so maybe at this state i'm in right now, i'd be able to resist, but not normally! stuart little is such a great movie ^_^! busy days suck! all i do is sit here. hence the fasting state of mine not causing anything to me despite me having some hypo issues as known in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely an active blogger, I get home every night and there are two posts! I don't mind though, I love reading your ramblings.

    I'm sorry that you had a bad day yesterday but hopefully that was the worst of it. Just take it easy until it passes completely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since your one of my favorite blogs, I've put you under my 'Beautiful Blogs' section. Hope that's alright with you, xoxox.

    ReplyDelete