Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 9 of 28 (161.0 & Thinspo)

I forgot to tell all of you lovelies yesterday that when I went to Britt’s house I tried on her size ten pants… and they fit! They were a bit tight around the middle, but not by much. Another few pounds and they would be perfect. I’m so excited. Of course, I’m still a larger size in jeans because they cut them differently for some reason. I wish all clothing was just cut the same so you’d always know what size to look for in the store. Also, when we were at Walmart, I bought a new bathroom scale and a new food scale (a better one than I have). I also got a juicer in case I decide to do a juice fast in the near future. I don’t think I really needed a new bathroom scale, but I wanted one. The one I have is kind of old and dirty and I just wanted a new one. *shrugs*

Today I have to try and fix my laptop. A piece fell off the bottom like a week ago and I’ve been just super lazy about it. I need to find a little itty bitty screwdriver to put it back on. I think my dad might have one in his toolbox in the storage closet. Urgh. That means digging around and moving boxes. Joy. I thought progress pictures would be today, but the scale said 161.2 this morning, so nope. I re-weighed a few minutes ago and it said 161.0, which still isn’t 160. I’m not cheating my system. I will wait for 160. I’m really pissed off that I can’t have 160 RIGHTNOW. Meh.

Hunger pains tried to keep me awake last night. They struck with a vengeance before I went to bed. I rolled around, trying to get comfortable, and the growling and gnawing just got worse and worse. I finally managed to doze off but I kept waking up. It was so uncomfortable. I finally did manage to get some good sleep, though, so that’s a relief. I made it through the night and now I’m on day 9. Woo! I haven’t been drinking as much water as I should. Note to self: drink much more so you don’t get totally dehydrated.

I’ve started my laundry. I have three loads to do today. My dad did the nicest thing and now I feel like shit. He bought me avocados and skim milk, because he knows I love them. He doesn’t eat avocados and he definitely doesn’t drink skim milk, and now I feel terrible because they’re sitting in the fridge and I can’t eat them and I feel like he wasted his money. What the hell am I going to do? I feel like a terrible person right now, because I couldn’t just fess up and tell him I’m fasting so he wouldn’t buy any food. I didn’t ask him to, but he’s trying to be nice. I guess I will just have to cook for him. I rarely do, but it will be my thank you. Maybe tomorrow during the day I will peel and boil some potatoes (he bought a whole bag). I can make it look like I’ve eaten some of the food I guess, but in actuality I will just make some healthy snacks and give them to my coworkers. At least it will get eaten that way and not thrown away. I still feel horrible, like I want to curl up into a little ball.

I spoke to the people in the university bookstore on the phone a little while ago. They said my name STILL isn’t on the Early Book Program list, but there’s good news. If I get a signed copy of my invoice from the Bursar’s Office showing I have a reimbursement coming, then they can manually put me on the list. YES! I feel so relieved. Now I just have to drag my lazy arse out of the apartment to do it. I’m thinking today might be my lazy day since I was busy all of yesterday, so I may just do it tomorrow. I haven’t decided yet. I still want to vacuum and clean my bathroom today, but I don’t know if that will even happen. I’m quite enjoying just lying in my bed at the moment. We’ll see.

On a positive note, I’ve started my new tooth care regimen. I bought some Crest 3D White toothpaste that I’ll be using alongside my regular. I figure I’ll brush my teeth with the regular in the morning (because I don’t want it to go to waste) and rinse with my Scope mouthwash. Then in the afternoon I will rinse again. Then at night I will brush with my Crest 3D White and then floss and rinse again. I looked into getting the whitening strips and the kit they had at the store was like $50. I was just like… no. lol We’ll see how my routine goes and if I see any progress. I’ve flossed maybe two times in the last year, so doing it every day will be a chore for me. I want whiter and cleaner teeth, though, so I’m just going to have to buckle down.

I guess I’ll do some replies now and then post some thinspo. I’ve been finding really awesome pics lately.

@Sophie – Thanks! I try :) I’m really excited to get to my rewards. It’s definitely motivation.

@FatBitch – Aww… Thanks. I actually didn’t know I’d be okay working, but I hoped I would be. That one day was freaking terrible, though. I hope I don’t have any more days like that. I’m glad we’re blogger friends too. ^^

@Annie – Meeeee toooo lol I hate feeling crappy. Thanks hun.

@Bonjour Bones! – Thank you. I hope your fast goes well if you end up doing it. :) If you do I will definitely follow it and support you 100%.

@Mia – I tried looking up those pills and I couldn’t find anything about on them online. Oh well. I don’t seem to need any help right now so I should be good. I was mainly just curious. lol I have heard the noodles work miracles. I’m very excited to try them after my fast. Thanks for commenting!

@Sammy – *grins* Thank you, thank you. You always flatter me so. I don’t deserve it. lol Pizza is definitely evil. Rawr. That’s the problem most people have whilst eating pizza. Once you start you just don’t want to stop. I see people come into the lunch buffet and eat plates and plates of pizza and then some breadsticks, and then some cinnamon sticks, and then some pasta on top of that, all while guzzling down cup after cup of soda… and it’s no wonder they weigh like 300+ pounds. LMAO! Your comment about being nonexistent made me laugh. Yeah, I know I have a baby face. I’m sure I will be very grateful when I’m forty. Haha. As always, it was nice to hear from you. (^.^) Thankies!

@Christina – I know, right?!? You’d think they’d have their shit together a little bit better, but nope. I have to jump through all kinds of hoops just to get shit done, which isn’t even my job to do! The financial aid department was supposed to take care of all of this. *grumbles* I guess I’m going to go back over there tomorrow and get it all sorted. I don’t feel like leaving my apartment today. I have no idea where the energy came from either. At one point when I was walking I felt like dying, because my insides were hurting so badly, but then the pain disappeared and I made it where I was going. Whew! I was planning on taking pics today, but I didn’t reach the weight I wanted so I guess that’s waiting until tomorrow.

@[ChildofApathy] – It was definitely awful, but it’s done for now and I’m feeling much better, other than my persistently runny nose. I just don’t know what to do about it. Yeah, I can tell my face is slowly slimming down. A coworker of mine mentioned it the other day and I was like: Wow. Is it that obvious? lol

@Clear Girl – Thank you and thank you. :D I do so love compliments. lol

I’ve decided I will do thinspo themes. Today’s theme is short shorts, because I love them and can’t wait until I can wear them without shame.















UPDATE:

I got all my cleaning done. Woo hoo! I did my laundry, changed my sheets, vacuumed my room, swept my bathroom floor, shook out the bathroom rugs outside, dusted, scrubbed the toilet, scrubbed the bathtub, scrubbed the sink and counter top, cleaned the mirrors, and cleaned the drains with Drain-o. I feel so accomplished. :) Now I'm going to watch Stuart Little 2 and relax for a bit. Ciao bellas!

6 comments:

  1. I know the feeling when someone offers you or makes you food or anything. My Father is obsessed with buying things for me, different types of food. I'm like "just eat this for the new few days so it can all disappear quickly". He buys me a ton of vegetarian stuff so I can experiment on as well, which sucks because I'm a pretty picky eater so when I try a piece of something and I don't like it, that's it. I probably don't like it for most of my life.
    I've never had avacados.
    And I know the VERY hunger pangs you speak of! I like them to some extent. They make you feel like you're doing something right at least. You're SO close to the 150's! I'm jealous because I'm in the 150's and I can't bulge out of it for some reason.
    I flatter only because I like what I see! ;) pizza is like Satan's best creation. He can kill us all with that thing.
    When someone says 'I had a slice of pizza'. I just stare at them. A SLICE? Wow. I can't eat a slice. I can eat a box though. Dammit! I love pasta. I love Italian foods and I'm staying away. :D I'm glad I made you laugh, sweetie! <3 Ahahahaha.
    When you're forty, I'll be 36! Not far off actually. And you can tease me about turning 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh, I wanted to buy some white strips but they were like thirty bucks or so, and I've only got twenty. :(
    If you're looking to lose weight on a fast, water fasting is a HELLUVA lot better. With juice fasting you're still taking in carbs and sugars and it isn't the greatest. (but I think it keeps your metabolism better than water)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New things are always nice. Why wouldn't you get a new shiny scale? :D
    160 will come soon enough, you're so close!
    I hate wasting food, it annoys me so much. Giving them to your co-workers is a good idea, that way someone else enjoys them and their not wasted.
    I'm glad that the university books are somewhat sorted now. I guess you won't be fully happy until you get those books in your hands though! At least I wouldn't be. And all that cleaning sounded like a good workout. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them from a Swedish website so I'm not that surprised :P

    Aaaw, how sweet of your dad! And you should not feel bad about it, it's the thought that counts and you're not ungrateful. It was just bad timing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can get other whitening strips for around $15 at Target, and they work really good. My teeth stayed white for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came across your blog when I was browsing. We are nearly the same weight and I feel your pain about not reaching 160 its so frustrating. Think how good it will be to get to the 150's don't give up! x

    ReplyDelete