Thursday, August 4, 2011

WTF Blogger?!?

So I had to switch Google accounts to check my college e-mail and when I signed back in, it says I'm not following any blogs! But I am! I even looked up some of the blogs I'm following and I saw my face right there under members. What.the.fuck? *kicks blogger for being stupid* I hope my dashboard fixes itself, because otherwise I'm going to have a difficult time keeping up with everyone. :/

I had another dream about food. It was a really crazy dream actually, that I won't go into detail about, but it ended with me desperately sucking all of the juice out of an orange. I woke up panicked and it took me a moment to realize we don't have any oranges in the house. lol Damn... my dreams are just really vivid.

I am now nearing the end of day 3 of my fast and I still haven't felt the god-awful gnawing in my gut. I'm not sure if I should be worried that I'm not experiencing severe hunger symptoms like everyone says I should be? I wonder if my body has gone into ketosis yet. I guess there's not really any way of knowing that for sure. Here's to hoping. *crosses fingers* Going to watch Charlotte's Web (the 2006 remake) now. I've never seen it but I hear it's sad.

@Samzi - Thanks!

@Christina - Sorry love :( I don't know what's going on with my body, but I can't exactly complain about it. lol. I wish you had my luck with it.

@Mia - Yay! And thanks :)

@Hope to be thin - Thankies. I'm glad I'm happy too right now. I hate being down in the dumps. Unfortunately that is a frequent state of being for me.

@kes - I missed hearing from you! :) Yeah, I don't really want to sit here for days trying to figure myself out either. It will come in time I suppose. Until then, we just have to make do with what we've got and hope for the best.

@On a mission! - You're right. It's a totally screwed up world. I once read something that said a lot of girls have ED minds and not ED bodies, and it's so true. I may not be underweight, but I definitely don't think about food normally. You're welcome :) I am always hear if you need an ear.

@A Girl with Tiny Intentions - It is definitely all very complicated. I don't think much of anything in this world fits into a perfect box. I think there are always a lot of variables to consider. I also want to be tiny and that's what I'm striving for, regardless if the way is conventional or not.

@Nasimiyu - That's interesting. I didn't know they were working on changing the criteria. I know currently it stands that you have to miss three consecutive periods to be anorexic, and I've never missed one. I'll be interested to see if they follow through with changing them. As of now I classify myself as EDNOS.

@Clear Girl - I agree that most of us probably are EDNOS. I think, because of the classification requirements, it is the most common out of the three. What's kind of sad is that not a lot of people even seem to know about EDNOS. A friend of mine who used to be anorexic, and still struggles with it today, didn't even know what it meant. I think if the media is going to shine a spotlight on eating disorders they should at least be more informative and educate on all the different types, not just the two everyone hears about.

8 comments:

  1. My dashboard does that sometimes, and refreshing it or waiting a bit normaly fixes it. I'm amazing you haven't felt the hunger! Must have made that fast easier. There are little hints to ketosis (like your urine smelling sweet, but who is runing around smelling that lol) and without buying the tests strips from the pharmacy you'll just have to use your best guess on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dash does that sometimes too. Refreshing usually fixes it or it'll show up later. You are lucky you haven't felt hungry. You must be in the right mindset. Hopefully you keep not feeling hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dashboard does that oo!!!
    I agree with Kes, you're mindset must be strong!
    I'm rubbish at fasting!
    I can't last a day without binging

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back to commenting! Yey!
    Anywho, the girls above are right. It pretty much fixes itself. It's happened to me a few times and the first time I completely freaked.
    I read your last few posts and im glad that everything is going so well. I also agree with (nearly) everyone here being ENDOS. We sure don't have a normal attitude to food but it's extreme effects are not yet visible.
    It's a tricky thing to try and define.
    Stay safe.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome! 3 days of fasting?! Damn girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're so lucky you don't have any hunger pains! And you're so strong, from your posts it seems like if fasting was the easiest thing in the world...:)
    What is Charlotte's Web? Never heard of it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would advise you on the blogger thing, but the other lovelies already told you, so... :)

    I also know about the weird dream stuff. It happens all the time to me. Don't really remember my latest dream, but I know it was fucked. Fucked a realistic, how great it is.

    You sound very strong, and maybe a bit lucky, for having fasted that long, and not feeling any pains. I can't fast for more than 2 days without it being so bad that my brain switches of. Damn. But I'm glad you're so strong :)

    Keep on going girl!
    - Bella <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. dw my blogger did that for a few days a while back, it still does it now sometimes, refreshing it tends to work :) btw im doing a liquid fast too now :) much love and be strong. xx

    ReplyDelete