Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hiccups, Acid Reflux, and Massive Rain

So... I've been hiccuping and having acid reflux all day. O.o I don't know how to explain this, because those two things usually only happen when you eat... On a positive note, I didn't dream about food at all last night and I didn't wake up drooling or trying to vomit something I didn't eat. Now for the shit fest: today sucked, massively. There was a torrential downpour and I had to work in it. I got soaked from head to toe somehow, even WITH an umbrella! Insane. And there was wind, too, so the rain got inside my car. >.< It's going to smell all damp the next time I get in it. Yuck. I had to stop by Walmart after work and replace my driver's side windshield wiper because the rubber was peeling off at both ends. I also picked up two more gallons of distilled water.

When I got home my dad asked me why I've been buying so much water lately, as if it's any of his f-ing business (his curiosity annoys me to no end sometimes). Cover story: the tap water tastes disgusting and you never change the water filter. What's so great about that is that it's not a lie. The tap water DOES taste gross and he like NEVER changes the water filter. I then microwaved a bowl of leftovers from the fridge and grabbed a cookie out of the cookie jar on the counter. I took them to my room and dumped them straight in the trash, but he won't know that. ^^

I don't actually know what I weigh at the moment but I will probably weigh later to find out. I can't seem to resist stepping on the scale. I'm watching more Bones at the moment and later, if I get tired of the marathon thing, I might switch to Greek or rewatch America's Next Top Model (if anything is thinspirational, it's ANTM). I am considering posting a video update soon. Is anyone interested in seeing one from me?

Damn fucking hiccups... *grumble, grumble*

6 comments:

  1. whoot, your blog is back, for the whole day when i clicked on it I got a this blogs been deleted msg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a video update. I love love love 'em. And I'd love to hear more about the fast. I'm thinking of doing a fruit/veggie juice fast before fall quarter starts. I think I'm going to do it. I'm just worried about keeping my body chemistry balanced. Thanks for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh. Youre so strong and all I've been is weak weak weak. Binged so bad last night and didn't run this morning!
    Video blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hiccups thing. totally happened to me on wednesday.

    i was drinking water, i stopped, sighed... wriggled around a bit... all of a sudden- hiccups. so i'm as confused as you are on that. took a bit longer to go away than usual too.

    down with hiccups! viva la video blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh Hiccups are the worst. I can't think of what could be causing them but then again I'm not a doctor, just someone who is highly interested in the workings of the human body... and apparently someone who talks a lot when their tired. Don't mind me.
    Nosey parents are always a pain but it seems that you've got it under control for now.
    A video update sounds cool, I think it's definitely worth a shot.
    I've never seen Greek but I've seen some adds. I might have to look it up sometime.
    xx

    ReplyDelete