Sunday, August 7, 2011

Video post! :)



@kes - My stomach seems to be losing inches faster than my leg/ass area. I don't know why it won't just shrink the way I want it too. It sucks. I told my coworkers not to blame me, and that willpower is everything. It's true. If they want to do it they will. I gave them the information they need, and they can use it or not. *shruggle* I won't take the blame for their failures if they don't stick to it. I hope you are doing well. :)

@Sammy - Water fasts are definitely not the easiest thing in the world. My food addiction problem was the biggest hurdle honestly. I kept thinking about all the foods I wanted, and it's rough working in a food place. I also have my dad constantly trying to shove food at me, but I'm sticking with this. I will come out on the other end thinner and happier than I was before. It will be worth it.

Yeah I don't understand how they can be happy that way either. I ran their BMIs through a calculator when they were over and one was obese and the other was morbidly obese. Disgusting. Not just for the fact that they're big, but also for the strain it's putting on their bodies. I would like to live a long time and not put myself at risk for heart attacks and such. If they don't lose weight they're going to be on the same health pills as my dad when they get older, if they make it that long.

@missinsanity. - I don't mind at all :) I'm glad I'm entertaining. LMFAO at your mini conversation there. hahahaha That night I dreamed about sucking the juice out of the orange and trying to purge it back up, I woke up and I could've sworn I tasted orange. Fucking weird. We don't have oranges in the house, though. lol

7 comments:

  1. i like the vlog! :)
    i really hope your co workers are able to stick with the plan and lose weight. I remembered this guy who was at camp with us and he was huge must have been over 300 pounds, and when we were doing stuff on the third floor of a building he would take ages to get all the way up cos there was no elevator, and he would eat massive amounts of food at meals, always the unhealthiest option, never from the salad bar... i kept wondering how he could let himself get to that weight..
    anyway, stay strong luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to caffeine but if I swear off that, it will just give me headaches and I'll get hooked again anyway. I'm wired up at night and sleep in the morning. Gah! I was obese. When I saw that on the BMI calc, I was nearly crying. I felt so worthless. I've done a tea fast once, without any milk or anything and that was horrible. I lasted one day before I was ready to give up. I'm on my coffee/tea fast now and I honestly don't care if I'd put enough milk to feed ten babies. For some reason, that's always how it is when I fast. I obtain myself from food and maybe have a nibble here and there just so people could think I was eating/banish cravings (this is because I have no control) and I drink a lot. I drink as much as I want and that makes me feel guilty because it's coffee. It's not water. It's got calories in it. as well as my tea. But I lose anyway. And last time, in 5 days, I shifted from 153 to 142! That's 11 pounds in 5 days and I drank as much coffee as I wanted.
    And...
    HOLY. SHIT. YOU'RE FUCKING GORGEOUS. I'm not joking. I've got a thing for brunettes. *gets shoved away because she finds girls attractive* your hair is so short and pixie and pretty! I want! I WANT! I WANT!
    I have banana-coloured teeth from drinking all that coffee.
    OMG! You've fasted for an entire week. *...cannot process* you're so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didn't you just keep rambling and bore us all. we were enjoying it! but like, good job on a week of water fasting! kudos! i hope i'm as strong as you when i start. :)

    and i totally agree with sammy. you're so purdy. *sparkly eyes* so cool~

    get some crest white strips if you think you're gonna cave in and eat something, stick 'em on your teeth and speed the whitening process XD plus you won't be able to eat for two hours. <-- i'm saying this, but i doubt you'll mess up this far in.

    good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, vlog. Awesome!

    Check this out: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/259/promised-land?act=2

    David Rakoff is one of my favorites. I don't really know that much about fasting, but I guess when you get into ketosis you can think really clearly..

    You seem to be doing great! How are you feeling, do you think that the water fast is affecting your thinking - observation, language, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally going to comment on two posts at once. I'm also tired so I may ramble :)

    First off, yey! Weight loss! Your stats are looking really good. At first it comes flying off then it might slow down a little. It may be different for you though because you're fasting and I was only restricting. It will be interesting to see though.
    My ex-boyfriend was in the army and before he was deployed he was told that he had to gain a ton of muscle. He spent hours in the gym doing weight training. It was weird. He was perfectly healthy and in really good shape but he just wasn't muscular. Good on you for helping your co-workers. It will do them the world of good if they keep it up.

    The video blog is awesome. Not only are you very pretty but you have a lovely voice too. Its good that your not getting really hungry and hopefully that keeps up. Its also great that your teeth are getting whiter, I never thought about that. Mine aren't the whitest due to coffee and cigarettes but I deal. At least I have teeth :)
    Anywho I need to go so some revision. Once I've done that I'm going to post. I had that appointment today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's really cool, to actually see you talking and everything, you're kind of more real person now :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really great to see you in a video! like talking and such like you are actually totally real you know what I mean haha

    I know exactly what you mean about knowing a lot when it comes to healthy eating.. its just I don't use what I know Lol. I really hope your coworkers use all your advice! That was really nice of you.

    Good luck!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete