Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 5 of 28

I woke up and remeasured my height and I got between 5'7 1/2" and 5'8" so I don't know what the hell my height is. I'm just going to call it 5'7" again. *shakes head* Fucking weird. I'm keeping my goal weight at 115 for now. Whatever. I'll figure it out when I get down there. Scale says 165.4 this morning. Woo! :) I felt some hunger pains last night, finally. I'm okay this morning, though, except my throat is KILLING me. I wish I didn't have a throat, because then it couldn't hurt like this. Also, I didn't know you could get hiccups without eating anything. O.o I've had them last night and then again this morning. It sucks. I will post some progress pics when I reach 160. Good luck to all of you lovelies! I hope today finds you well. xoxo

@On a mission! - I am so looking forward to the time off work so I can just laze around my apartment and relax. It's hard working in the evil sunshine with only water in my tummy. I absolutely adore Bones and I can't wait for season 6 to come out on DVD. Huge fan. :) Yeah, writing it down definitely helps me. The way you put it is just how I feel: it's a transference thing. If I write it down then the paper keeps it and my mind doesn't have to focus on it.

@mlw - Haha sorry! Don't look at it *covers your eyes*

@Christina - Thankies, and yeah I'm really looking forward to it. I love being lazy. lol I may also watch a little bit of Greek. I don't know if you've ever seen that show?

@A Girl with Tiny Intentions - Me toooo :/ My throat feels terrible. I don't know what's going on with it. I think we will rock out the teens together for sure. :) It just might take me more time to get there than you, since you have a head start on me. lol Aww... thanks. I hope I can inspire everyone to stick with their goals and succeed.

@missinsanity. - I've heard that before, but I had no idea how drastically it would fluctuate. It literally changed over an inch from last night to this morning. O.o Thank you, hun, I hope my throat feels better too. It's just being a pain right now.

3 comments:

  1. It's normal that your height vary a little bit... For example if you carry heavy bags some days it makes you a little smaller and so on...
    I think that you're still lucky you only got hunger pains on the 5th day! Hope your sore throat will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that! I hope It'll pass soon :)

    Yeah.. And I'm glad my brother doesn't have to get caught in a middle of our fight. At least we're talking and I guess thats a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG for a minute there it said your blog had been removed and i panicked ever so slightly, lol, but glad to see it's just a change of url... Wow, you just blew through 2 of your goals while I was away this week, that's effing inspirational! <3 So happy for you and proud of you! stay strong!! xx

    ReplyDelete