Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 4 of 28

Day 4 and still going strong. That's right girls, I'm still not hungry. I think I have some kind of Ghandi mojo going on here. Hahaha I love this! I love it, I love it, I love it! Also, 167 now. *dances around* I think I'm starting to get some of my energy back as well, which is great because I have to work today. Charlotte's web made me cry. :/ So sad. And my dashboard fixed itself after like ten minutes. Woo! If anyone wants to fast with me let me know. I'd love to have more fasting buddies!!! :D I had another food dream. I dreamed I was eating all different kinds of chicken - spicy chicken wings, orange chicken, general tso's chicken... I woke up literally drooling. I rarely ever drool in my sleep. Ugh. Stupid freakin' subconscious.

@Samzi - Yeah I haven't really stopped to smell my pee lately. haha Maybe I should start, though, because test strips sound either expensive or time-consuming. I think I'm too lazy to get that involved with it. lol
@kes - Must be... idk. lol I hope I can keep this up though because I'm loving it.
@Gracereturnsslowly - I think you have to really want it, and really be ready to do it. For me, the difficult part is all psychological. I think about food, I dream about food, and I miss food. The physical part is a breeze compared to what's in my head.
@Christina - Yay! Glad to have you back on board :) I hope you are doing well. We are all quite royally fucked in one way or another, yeah?
@Mia - Aw shucks... thanks ^^ *giggles*
@Hope to be thin - For me it's not easy on a mental level. The pain, instead of being in my stomach, is in my head, because I LOVE food in a kind of irrational way. I used to have a big problem with emotional eating, so it's like a comfort thing. Charlotte's Web is a children's story made into a movie. It's sad but lovely. It's a classic.
@Bella - My dreams have been crazier than usual since I started this fast, so I'm guessing the two are connected. I forgot to mention in the dream about the orange, I tried to purge it up after I ate it, but it wouldn't come up and I started freaking out. Then I woke up. lol
@More Than Me - Awesome! You'll have to let me know how it goes. We can be fasting buddies :D I'm hoping this process will be less stressful on my body than a severely restrictive diet. That's what I've read anyway. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're amazing and you're weight is getting lower so fast! Just amazing! Really! You seem so optimistic! I hope you'll have enough energy for work!
    I was once fasting for 14 days which is the longest I've done, it was an amazing feeling but I feel little bit like out of reality, I wasn't able to focus on anything else then food, not eating and weight... But I don't want to fast now cause I think it doesn't really goes well with exercising and exercising became very important for me these last days.. It helps me very muchto stay strong somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you working out with your fasting? I'm planning on starting a fast either tomorrow or Sunday for sure. I'm going to be working out with it too. I put on my "big" pants the other day and they didn't fit... that was heart breaking I wanted to cry, but crying wouldn't fix it. Glad to hear your fasting is going so well. I did a 12 hour fast from Monday - Tuesday and I felt good... so I'm motivated to do this fast this Saturday/Sunday. Hope every thing keeps going well.
    <3 Britni

    ReplyDelete