Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1 of 28

Today has been successful thus far. I've had tons of water, but probably not enough for a water fast, especially considering I worked for five hours and did lots of moving and lifting. I've been debating the safety of working while doing a water fast, but it's kind of unavoidable. I can't just ask for a month off work. I'll just have to be careful and slow down my usual pace, and drink more water. I bought five of the gallon jugs of distilled water from Walmart, and I'm thinking these will last me a few days. I've read everywhere that distilled is the best water for a cleansing fast. I am 171 now, by the way. *cheers* I went and bought a cute pair of size 9 Lei jeans. I might actually cry the day I can fit into them.

Thank you so much everyone for being so kind and supportive of me. I love you guys to bits and pieces, and some days I don't know what I'd do without you all. On a happy note, she and I have decided to work it out. I was under the impression that she was dumping me, but it seems understanding is an issue between us. We really need to work on communication. Anyway, we are taking some time off to work things out, and get to know each other again, but it is not a permanent break. It will take some time for me to forgive what she said, but I love her so I don't think I can hold it against her forever. Love is such a complicated and unruly emotion. It never does exactly as we want and oftentimes it leads us to irrational, impulsive decisions. Our relationship will not be mended over night, but I can have hope that it will be eventually.

Special thanks (in chronological order) to: Gracereturnsslowly, Kate, Hope to be thin, Christina, Kate, On a mission!, and A Girl with Tiny Intentions *big hugs to all*

6 comments:

  1. Awh no problem girlie, thanks for your comment today((: Yeah I want those blue shoes too and that butt included hahah

    I'm glad y'all are working it out. Good luck on the fast! Really take it easy at work please! Be very careful, eat if you need to.
    And I cannot wait to read your post when those jeans fit! ((:

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get more water in you, hun! I'm glad you and your lady are working it out :). Love really is a bit of a bitch sometimes, isn't it? You let people get away with so much more than you ever thought you would. But it is good, and worth it. Keep it up, you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you taking anything for energy boosts??
    Good luck with the fast though :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be careful, water fasts can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be in the jeans faster than you know it! I know how you feel with the working and the water fast.. try broths and waters with electrolytes. They will help you make it through work without feeling like you are going to pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very happy for you, that you actually talk to your girl and that you want to work on your communication and getting to know each other better! I hope it will help and you'll have even stronger relationship! :)
    And be really careful about the fast, it can be dangerous specially when you had a very low intake long time before! I wish you luck but be aware that it's better to interrupt your fast then endanger you life! Take care...

    ReplyDelete