Thursday, August 4, 2011

169.2

I can't believe I've broken 170! *does a little happy dance* It's the middle of the morning and I'm stuck in a strange limbo. I'm tired but I can't sleep. I'm freakin' excited about my weight, though. ^^ I don't have to work today so I'll just be lazing and relaxing around the apartment. Whew! No passing out in the hot sun for Ciara. lol Everything I've read on fasting has indicated that days 1-5 are the hardest, but so far I haven't had any trouble with hunger pains and such. I'm wondering if I'm going to get them at all, or if it's just a delayed reaction. If not, awesome. If so, I guess I'll deal with it. I can just chug, chug, chug on my distilled water.

On another note, I found this to be really hilarious. Someone posted this on a forum:

Twilight > Harry Potter

And someone responded with this:



Hahahahahahaha! That's so great :D I hate Twilight.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Well done.
    You'll probably get hunger pains soon, if you don't, I'm extremely jealous. I get hunger pains after a day of fasting.
    I'm so glad to see that you have such a positive outlook on everything at the moment. I hope everything continues to go well.
    Stay strong lovely,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it showed up this time :F

    And congratz on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for you that you feel so good right now, that you have no hunger pains and that you actually broke 170! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete