Monday, August 1, 2011

Purgatory

I guess I am single again now. I don’t quite know what to make of it. I’m sad, distraught, confused… the glue that was holding me together is starting to melt. I feel like I’m slipping. I don’t know if I’ll land or where. But I know this feeling. I have felt it before. This is the darkness that swallows me, consumes me, and drags me to its depths. This is the place where the light fails to penetrate and bring me any hope. This is purgatory, my own personal hell.

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey. If you ever want to talk I'm always here. I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of love.
    It always gets better,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! It's so horrible when you love someone and then it's gone!
    I can really relate to that!
    Keep breathing and one day it gets easier
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry hun. We are thinking about you. I hope it works out between you guys- and on your previous update, way to go with the lose, and Wasted is a really good book.
    Just take a bit to focus on you, hun, and things will get better much faster.

    ReplyDelete