Friday, August 5, 2011

166.4

Welcome new followers! So glad you could join me.

I got antsy and weighed myself when I got home from work. I waited a few hours until I peed (I drank a ton of water during the day). The scale said 166.4. I guess that means I'm only 1.4 lbs away from my next goal. Yay! :) On another note, I am apparently shorter than I thought. I stood against the wall and used a pencil to make a mark, and then I measured. Instead of being 5'7" I'm between 5'6" and 5'6.5" I can't really be that accurate with a pencil and a ruler, but I suspected I might not be 5'7" so I'll go with 5'6.5" for now. Maybe the next time I see a doc I'll ask them to measure my height. *shruggle* This means I will be decreasing my goal weight. I think 120 is a bit much anyway if I want to fit into those uber cute short shorts. I will make 115 my goal. I looked up the BMI for 5'6.5" and the healthy weight range is 116-157. I would say 110, but I don't know how it would look on me, because I've never been that small, except as a child. I guess I will find out when I get down to 115 if it's thin enough for me. My throat hurts now and I'm not sure why. The only thing going down it for the last 4 days has been distilled water. I feel like there's drainage in the back, though. Maybe I've caught a cold or something? :/ I'm just going to keep drinking more water and hope that it helps. I started reading Wasted a few hours ago. It's not what I expected, but it's not bad. I don't know if I'll end up finishing it (I have a really short attention span). I will update again tomorrow for day 5 and reply to individual comments. Good night ladies! I hope it finds you all well and successful. Stay strong and stick together. xoxo

- Crash

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're not sick or anything! :/
    Oh my goodness my ugw is 114.. I cannot wait until we're rocking the teens together hahah I'm silly I know
    You've been doing so great, youre such an inspiration! And I'm sure your energy will kick in again soon!
    stay strong!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe your height was lower because it was late. x:

    it's weird, but you're a lot taller after you wake up. check again after you sleep.

    and i hope your throat feels better. :]

    ReplyDelete