Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to 165!

I'm am officially back to 165.0lbs as of this morning. Woo! That means I'm 60lbs down from my highest weight and I've got 50 more to go to 115. I'm not sure if I want to get that low, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. It was a great day at work. We were extremely slow so I spent most of the day reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, which turned out to be an amazing book. I just finished it a few hours ago and I can't wait to read Clockwork Prince, the second in the series. I've put the hold request in with the library but it's on high demand, so it will probably be a while before I get my hands on it. Tomorrow I'm going to begin reading Eragon. I have it checked out already along with Brisingr, Eldest, and Inheritance. I've been meaning to read this series for years so I'm pretty excited about it. The downside to my day is that I realized this evening that I've lost my checkbook and I can't find it anywhere. The only thing I can guess is that it fell out of my purse at some point, so I'm hoping no one picks it up and starts writing checks in my name. I suppose I'll have to call the bank in the morning and notify them. Ugh. Why do these things keep happening to me? Is this punishment for last year? This is supposed to be my new year of having everything under control, but it seems like obstacles keep popping up everywhere I turn. I hate this. I hate not being in control and basically being slapped in the face when I'm trying to turn my life around. It's not just losing the checkbook. It's everything that keeps happening. I feel like I can't get a break, but this too shall pass. That's what I have to remember and try to stay positive. This too shall pass. *deep breaths* lol

5 comments:

  1. I love the inheritance series!

    This WILL pass! Be strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate losing things. But yes, these are just a little hiccups on your path to greatness :) Seriously though, hopefully that all works out though, it's rather inconvenient.

    By the way, I love your new display picture. You look gorgeous, as always.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60lbs is like...amazing.
    wowza. finally. someone who understands the struggle to get down from 200+ to the 100's, to losing 60lbs. i've lost... *calculates* around 66lbs so far. so you and i are like...we rock. xD.
    50 more would be perfect. then again, take away 50, and i'd be left with 101lbs. yes. perfect. :D
    i've been reading the Percy Jackson series (and feeling like a kid as well) :3
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. <3 loveeeeeee. also, yes, i agree with Christina. your new pic is as sexy as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on that loss, that's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you are doing so great! reading is a great escape. Let us know if that series is worth reading, i have been thinking about reading them for some time now.
    -stay strong

    ReplyDelete