Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Day at the Government Center

I started back at the Columbus Consolidated Government today and it was great. I get to keep my lunch and snacks in the fridge and make as much herbal tea and coffee as I want. I don't have the time to do that between classes so I'm loving it. The stress level isn't half as much as it is at Pizza Hut at I make a lot more money, so I think I made a good decision in leaving. Saturday night is my last night as a delivery driver, and this Friday makes two years there. Woo! :) I have my first quiz tomorrow in World History and I'm kind of excited because I absolutely love history. I think I'm going to ace it. I'm back to losing weight also so I'm happy with that, especially since my bipolar medication makes people gain weight. It did that with me at first so I have to do a lot to counteract it, but I've had success so far. I've been grilling, broiling, and baking fresh salmon and chicken breasts, and eating lots of fresh fruits and steamed veggies. It feels really good to be off of processed foods and soda again. I have more energy and I feel fuller longer. I appreciate all of you that have continued to follow this blog and comment. I love you all and hope you're doing well.

Sammy - He's not crazy, he just doesn't understand because he's never been through it personally. We're back on good terms again, and I think he's really trying to cut me some slack, which I appreciate. I finally got my hands on some Midol so that took care of my cramps and awful period moodiness, and I do eat yogurt regularly. :) Yoplait light is my favorite and I drink 8oz of fat free milk every morning. Thank you for your continued support. I don't know what I'd do without you and some of my other close friends on here. Expect comments from me soon. My schedule is just crazy right now so I don't have much time to read. *huggies* ♥

Christina - Yayyyy! I haven't heard from you in so long, and I know that's partly my fault for being away for so long. I'm glad to have you back, and I'm feeling much better. :) I have a really busy schedule now but I'll try and catch up on your blog when I can.

2 comments:

  1. yay for as much tea/coffee as you want! my favourite part. of course. ;o i'm glad you're back to losing! we're here for you as you lose every single pound and through every single digit change on the scale!
    oh yay! i love the sound of broiled and baked anything, and veggies. gahhhhh. marinate my tofu for me? ;o

    ohhhhh. yeah. i guess i can see that. still. i don't know why but it ticks me off. because if my Father said that to me, i would be shattered (well, my Father's a Doctor so he's supposed to know how hard it is, you know? ... i guess i'm kind of like in this loop?). :) i'm glad! yoghurt. :D i had like two cups in the past four days me thinks? aweeeeeeee. <3 it's not a problem, love. just calm down and get on with it.

    i finally broke that stupid 156,6lbs plateau. at around 152-153-ish right now. can't tell because it's too early to weigh in but out of that plateau, thank God!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are doing so well, I'm so happy for you. And you're loosing again which is great. I've been doing the same thing as you, eating wholesome foods and avoiding things that are processed. I actually bought this big box of salad mix (about 500 grams worth) and I'm making all sorts of salads by adding other vegetables and chicken or fish. It is so good.

    xx

    ReplyDelete