Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Resolution Game

Hey everyone! I've been gone for a while and a lot has happened in that time. I'm completely clean off of drugs, I'm re-enrolled in college classes, I got my old job back, and I restarted my 30-day water fast today. Last year I made it 17 days before I gave up. I'm hoping I have the inner strength and resolve to stick it out this time. My best friend came up with a new year's resolution game that she and I are playing along with her older sister. We had to write up a list of at least 75 things that we have to accomplish before the end of 2012. If we don't complete all 75 there's a punishment (running around a local park in our underwear) and if we complete more than 75 we get a reward (I'm thinking I'd like to go on a cruise in 2013). I'll probably make a separate page for the resolution list and post the complete list there. Wish me luck everyone! :) It feels good to be back.

3 comments:

  1. wow. 30 days again. that will be tough. <3
    you did not give up! you thought of your studies!
    <3 wowza. i'm liking the 75 things. for me, the things i have are just 5 things, but i really want to do them!
    <3
    we missed you, C. i went all Misha on you after you disappeared.
    *kissy* hope everything's fine. the last post kind of made me go...oh no.
    <3 me loves you.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back.
    But 30 days on just water! Wow, I can't even do 12 hours on just water.
    Be careful though but Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new years resolution game sounds like fun! I'm glad you are back in class and off the drugs. good luck with school and everything else!

    and please take care of yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete