Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First Day of Classes

I changed my mind about doing the water fast this month, because my 21st birthday is right around the corner and I want to be able to go to a restaurant with my family to celebrate. Therefore, I will be starting it sometime in the middle of February after my birthday. I had my first day of classes today and so far I like most of them. My Biology professor is hilarious, my Spanish professor is really nice, my swimming for fitness instructor seems like a nice enough guy, and my History professor keeps me engaged in the lesson. The only class I don't like so far is Psychology, and not because of the subject, because my teacher is a drone and I couldn't stop myself from falling asleep within the first ten minutes. I'm so glad she'll be posting the lecture notes online so I can print and study them at home. There is absolutely no way I'll be able to stay awake in that class; she is SO BORING!!! On a happier note, I'm back down to 170. Wooo! :)

Sammy - Thirty days will be rough but I'm determined to do it. I'm very proud of myself for getting all of my shit together again, and I'm hoping to keep it that way. I have the support of my family and friends and I think that's really going to help me stay motivated, especially now that I've eliminated the negative influences in my life. I wish you all the best in fulfilling your resolutions, no matter how many there are. :) I'm glad to be back and I really missed you too! *huggles*

Gracereturnsslowly - Yayyyy! lol Yes I'm back, and thanks for the good luck hun

Nasimiyu - It is kind of fun, and better yet it motivates me to accomplish things when normally I might give up. Thankies. I plan to actually pass my classes this time and not drop them.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh.. Hate it when bad teachers ruin a class. I had an arrogant bastard last semester who said the children in Africa suffered from Anorexia. Retarded...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. getting down to 170. :) apparently, the scale's been good! :3
    wowza. i love you, C. and i missed you so much. i'm glad to hear that you're back with us, and got your act together. that's a lot better than any sudden new weight loss you would've given you. you sound more positive now. it shows. :)
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. <3 love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to give yourself that treat, but be careful with the water diet when it comes around, especially if one of your classes is swimming! Bad place to lose consciousness...
    Ahh :( that's too bad about psychology! It's such a fascinating subject when not being taught by robots! (I do it at uni ^^)

    Well done on reaching your goal!
    I like your goals... so much more realistic than mine, it's a very smart way to do things.

    Regards :) x

    ReplyDelete