Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hell of a Friday

I got a lot of bad news on Friday so the day was completely hectic. The bank closed my checking account because of an overdraft and inactivity, so I had to use the last of my reserve money to clear that and open a new account, so I can get my checks from the government center direct deposited. I had to leave work to go to the bank, then go to the college to endorse my student loan check (which they FINALLY processed, even though they didn't tell me - I had to get the director of the financial aid dept on the phone to find out), and then I had to go back to work and up to Human Resources to change my direct deposit, and then I had to go home to change for my other job. When I got there I got into it with one of the waitresses I've known since I started. She got in my face and called me a drug addict and told me I'm not bipolar and all this bullshit. I've been diagnosed by more than one medical doctor and I've been to more than one therapist, and I'm completely clean off the drugs thank you very much. I got so pissed and lost it. It was an all-out screaming/cussing match in the parking lot. Then they tried to get me to go in and answer the phone, which is not a good idea when I'm pissed, so I clocked out and walked out. Last night was exactly two years to the day and tonight was supposed to be my last night there (I put in my notice two weeks ago), but I'm not going in tonight. Fuck that. On a happier note, I'm back down to 166.6 lbs. I'm losing weight by the day and I love it. I've gotten back into the habit of eating healthy foods and not drinking any kind of soda. I'll post my meals from the last two days below to give you guys an idea of how I eat now. Stay strong ladies :)

1/19/12 (168 lbs):
Breakfast:
- 7" inch banana (90) + 8oz fat free milk (80)
Lunch:
- 2 slices Sara Lee wheat bread (90) + 2 slices Land O' Lakes hickory smoked turkey breast (35) + 1 slice Sargento colby-jack cheese (70) + mustard (0)
Dinner:
- 2/3 cup steamed cut green beans (30)
- 3.2oz broiled salmon (80) + lemon juice (2)
- iced oatmeal cookie (65)
Snacks:
- 3.6oz orange slices (47)
- 3.2oz celery (13) + 2 tbsp light cream cheese (70)
- Fiber One snack bar (140)
Gum:
- 2 pieces Extra fruit sensations (10) + 1 piece Trident original (3)
Beverages:
- 8oz herbal tea (0) + 32oz water (0) + 32oz black coffee (0) + 8oz V8 juice (50)
Total: 885

1/20/12 (167.4 lbs):
Breakfast:
- Yoplait light very cherry (100) + 8oz fat free milk (80)
Lunch:
- 2 slices SL wheat bread (90) + 2 slices turkey (35) + 1 slice colby (70) + mustard (0)
Dinner:
- 3.3oz baked chicken breast (91)
- 2/3 cup steamed cut green beans (30)
- iced oatmeal cookie (65)
Snacks:
- 4.2oz orange slices (55)
- all-natural applesauce cup (50)
Beverages:
- 8oz herbal tea (0) + 16oz water (0) + 48oz black coffee (0) + 8oz V8 juice (50)
Total: 716

1 comment:

  1. wowza. really is one helluva Friday 0__0 and congrats on 166.6. i'd say more but i'm seriously, seriously tired and just want to sleep.
    anyway.
    your intakes sound great and yes! pretty alright in the food quality department and stuff. <3 woot for losing again. :D
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete