Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Drinking

So Labor Day drinking for me consists of Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. lmao So far I have gotten my drink on without fail every afternoon after work. I don't have to work at all tomorrow or go to classes so it's gonna be an all out party day for me. I do have to go get a new TV, though, so I'll have to be sober long enough to do that in the morning. lol

Other than that I think I am back on track. I'm mentally ready for this and I will stick to it. I'm going to be thin, thin, thin. Think Mischa Barton on the O.C. She was gorgeous in that and I so want her hip bones.

I found myself thinking this and thought it was worth writing down:

I will be so light and thin
I’ll slip through your fingers
Like paper in the wind

@kes - You're totally right. September is going to be my month :)
@Christina - Absolutely. I am ready to turn over a new leaf. I miss you!
@Run - Lol coolness :) It's interesting how many people have similar names on here. August is definitely of the past and not worth dwelling on. I will do better this month.
@Weightless - Aw thank you. That's really sweet :) I definitely hope things get better and not worse.
@jackie - Thank you! I think I've already started losing a little since I've been cutting back on the bingeing. Only time will tell.
@Sam Lupin - *huggles back* I miss you so, so much!!! I'm glad the restricting is working for you. Good luck hun. You deserve to see a loss. Hopefully I will catch up with you sometime on MSN :)

5 comments:

  1. I hope so. I've been all over the place. The restricting is working but I'm going overboard with the purging. I miss the scent of fucking vomit all the damn time. It's weird.
    That's a gorgeous thought. I read something in a fic once that wanted me to purge even water, but I didn't know I put it. xD.
    Good thing I don't drink! xP then again, I have been drinking a lot of milk and milk products these days. I'm cutting on them today. I haven't been losing anything and I'm so constipated/bloated as well. Hell, one of my aunts just accidentally brushed her hand against my stomach and she was glaring at me because of the amount of bloat. Another one made a comment about my malnutritioned feet! ...'twas horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy that you're feeling so motivated again. I missed hearing from you!
    It seems that everyone is getting really motivated this September, its awesome. I know I've just decided to do the Skinny Girl Diet about 10 minutes ago and I'm really pumped for it. This is going to be a great month for all of us.

    Have fun drinking :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are motivated. And I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the motivation. stick to it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy your back on track and I'm happy you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete