Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Adventureland

My life has been this crazy adventure lately. I decided to visit the darker side of myself and it’s been a total roller coaster. I skipped classes for about a week and a half and did nothing but basically party and sleep. I’ve tried all kinds of things I never thought I would, and I can’t say that I regret it. I think experiencing new things just gives you more knowledge about the world and about yourself. I had a threesome with a married couple, I had a one-night stand with a dude (thus absolutely confirming my suspicion that I’m a lesbian and have ZERO interest in guys), and I realized that I want to marry my best friend Betty. It won’t be now or even next year, but someday I want to marry that girl. We’re not even together like that and we won’t be for a long time, if ever, because she’s leaving next year for the army and we don’t want to risk losing our friendship, but we’ve talked about “what if.” She is the younger version of me, almost an exact carbon copy, but we have just enough differences to make it interesting. We spend every weekend together and we will always be the original two: B&C. Even if we never go there, I know we will always be friends. Today I woke up and actually went to class. Now that I’ve lived on the edge for a bit I realize that I need to get back to my responsibilities. I can’t just allow my life to spiral completely out of control, because that’s not who I am. I’m a very responsible person usually and I need to take care of things so I can go somewhere in life. I have homework and stuff to catch up and exams to study for, but I firmly believe now that I’ll be okay. I can find the balance between the party life and the mature life, but it’s going to mean I have a lot less time to be online. I’m sorry I can’t be the blogger I used to be at the moment, but just know that I think about all of you every single day, especially those of you who I got really close to. Sammy and Christina… I love you guys, I think about you a lot and I hope that you’re okay. When I get a minute to spare I promise I will catch up on your blogs and comment, and I hope you don’t lose faith in me because of my absence. *hugs* I hope everyone is well and happy. Stay strong and beautiful lovelies.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. All of this...*blinks, blinks* you sure know how to live! xD. I don't. Not at all. I'm missing out on life.
    I'm glad you believe you'll be okay. I do too <3
    AWE! No, sweetie! We love you no matter how long your absences are! I just thought of you tody, hoping that you were doing fine, C. <3
    We're all well and happy here.
    And you as well, my cherrybomb. Stay strong and beautiful. <3

    -Sam Lupin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. living sounds great. i wish i were as brave as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a blast on all those parties :), i had my share of my party life lol, It sometimes sucks to have to be responsible, I know i don't like it not one bit, and now that i am out of college i hate it more hahaha, now i have all these new responsibilities, and my party life pretty much ended after i moved to CA and i have no friends here lol. Good luck in school and with all your exams, I am sure you will do great, since you know you will be fine. It sucks that most of the blogs i follow while I am coming back to blogging from my busy life lol, some are leaving lol. now that i am jobless i have more time to blog haha. take care and good luck with everything

    much love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog! You're so "in my face" and on the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you're doing all right and taking care of yourself.

    stay safe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Let us know if you're ok. At least a short message!

    ReplyDelete