Monday, September 5, 2011

Rain, rain, go away...

Not much went according to plan today. I woke up after just a few hours of sleep, still half drunk, and struggled to get the big, boxy, heavy TV out of my room, down the stairs, and into the trunk of my car while it was raining. Then I went with my dad to get the new TV for my room. We got back and I hooked it up (it looks amazing) and then the plan was to go to my best friend's house to hang out, since we're both free for Labor Day and we don't get to see each other much anymore. Another friend of mine was supposed to meet up with us there, but all three of us were feeling sick when we woke up so it didn't happen. Brittany has a cold/flu thing, Katy thinks she ate something last night that wasn't cooked properly, and I've puked twice today from how much alcohol I consumed last night. I find it interesting that I didn't puke until almost 24 hours AFTER I drank said alcohol... I don't usually get sick at all from alcohol, but I think because I've been drinking for 3 days straight my body isn't sure how to handle it.

To give you an idea of how much I drank exactly...

Before midnight last night:
4 Miller High Life 12oz bottles
3oz 80 proof vodka

After midnight last night/this morning:
4 Miller High Life 12oz bottles
13oz 80 proof vodka

That means I drank 8 beers and 16oz of straight vodka in a matter of a few hours. Haha. No wonder I've been sick all day. Anyway, here's what I've had today:

4 Miller High Life 12oz bottles (572)
13oz 80 proof vodka (867)
16oz light cranberry juice (80)
Monster Lo-Carb energy drink (20)
Dill pickle spear (1)
Trident original gum (4)
6oz orange (78)
5.2oz broccoli (52)
3oz tomato (15)
Gerber baby food applesauce (50)
Gerber baby food peas (45)
Quaker white cheddar rice cake (45)
16 animal crackers (120)
2 slices of rye bread (160)
1 slice of pepperjack cheese (70)
4 slices of Land O' Frost ham (50)
1oz avocado (45)
1.2oz tomato (6)
1 1/2 tsp light mayonnaise (25)
1 tsp mustard (0)
Calories from alcohol: 1,519
Calories from everything else: 786
Total calories: 2,305 damnnn... that alcohol is a serious speed bump in my diet

5 comments:

  1. it's been raining cats and dogs here too as well :/ I've been cooped up indoors cos of it, not much of a labor day, but oh well, it's not like I would have done much outside, although a walk would have been nice..
    yay for new toys :) I don't have a TV and have come to rely on my laptop for viewing everything, luckily my school allows us to stream cable through the ethernet connection so I still get to watch my fave shows...

    no worries about the speed bump, luv, you'll get over it, it's in the past, just look towards the future and stay strong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oof, that's a lot. hope you don't feel too bad after all that. but at least you had fun! and cheers to a new tv. that always makes things more exciting.
    stay strong love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry too much about the alcohol. I don't know if it's like this for you but alcohol never makes me gain weight. No mater how much I drink. And I know more people who say so as well. I don't know why, but I'm happy for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Sam. I can't believe I'm posting this from my LJ. xD.
    Ow. That sounds horrid. I'd hate for that to happen in the rain. I can't move anything that isn't a coffee cup.
    Oh! Not a lot of your calories is from actual food so I won't worry too much. I drink 200-400 calories of coffee DAILY. Pretty much half or even sometimes, most of my calories come from just coffee and I don't feel guilty. xD. I don't know. Coffee has never felt like it's made me gain anything and it hasn't! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely terrible but I'm extremely impressed by your alcohol consumption. I think its the Scottish alcoholic in me :P

    The calories from food is really good though, so don't sweat it too much. I mean your not going to be drinking that all the time (at least I hope not!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete