Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MASSIVE RANT: I've been so good today, and now I have to break it...

So today was actually a really amazing day for me. It was my coworker's birthday and I planned a surprise for her (she had NO idea! :D). Me and two of my coworkers put in for an ice cream cake for her from the best local ice cream shop (also my idea) and we all got her one of those musical birthday cards and signed it, and we put a 6 and a 9 candle on the cake (putting 69 actual candles would be a bit ridiculous). She was so happy she almost cried, and she really deserved it. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever known in my entire life, and she has always treated me with respect when others haven't. I feel very good about this, but now I'm going to have to eat at least 2,000 calories tonight. I don't want to, but I need to, because at 8:00 in the morning tomorrow I'm going to give plasma at the local plasma bank.

I give blood regularly to the Red Cross but they don't pay you. The plasma bank does. My best friend in the entire world just got screwed over by a "friend" of ours for $250 and she needs help, so we're both going tomorrow morning because first-time donors get $50 a piece. I know that it is very dangerous to not eat before donating bodily fluids. I'll also need to drink a shit ton of water and take an iron supplement and vitamins tonight. I don't want them to have any reason to turn me away, because she really needs this money. She's the kind of person who always wants to help people, because she doesn't like to see anyone suffer, and against everyone's advice she turned one of our coworker's water on in her house under her name. Then she found out last week that our coworker hasn't paid the water bill at all since it was turned on, which was four months ago, and on top of that the water company shut her water off at one point and she turned it back on illegally, so that's another fine tacked on there.

We just got paid today and Brittany is using her ENTIRE check to cover the bill, and she's still short $30, and Alexis refused to help her AT ALL, even though it's her fucking bill. I could kill that bitch. Everyone at Pizza Hut is extremely disgusted and angry with her, because she is a useless, selfish, sorry waste of a person who spent all of her money this month on drugs and other bullshit, instead of paying her rent or bills like she was supposed to. I smoke every once in a while, but I know that bills come before weed, always. No exceptions. And the fact that should would do this to Brittany... we're all pissed. Brittany is such a wonderful person, always trying to help everyone, and Alexis just walked all over her.

The only good that's coming out of this is that Brittany will never make this mistake again, and Alexis has really showed her true colors off. And don't worry, she told the water company to shut off that water and not turn it on again in her name, period. If Alexis does, the company will investigate and press charges, which I think they should do anyway, but oh well. You win some and lose some. Sorry for my massive rant. I was just really upset. I'm still sitting at 175 today, but I think part of it is all the water I've been drinking all day. I've had tons, and I haven't peed it all out yet. I will post what I've eaten thus far below, but I don't know if I want to post what I'm going to eat later. It will just make me feel like an absolute cow if I have to look at the numbers when I view my blog. Ugh.

1 jumbo grade A hard boiled egg with salt (100) - nom nom. Does anyone else really love hard boiled eggs? I do!
1 slice of marble oreo ice cream cake (~370?) - It would have looked very suspicious if I didn't eat any since the cake was my idea and I made a big deal about how excited I was to eat it. Don't worry, though, I went to the bathroom like 20 minutes after and got a fair bit of it up. I'm still counting the calories, though, just in case.
1 cup plain romaine lettuce (8) - I managed to eat it without salad dressing at all. Yay!
1 piece of Five gum (5)
1 jalapeno pepper (4)
1/2 iced oatmeal cookie (32)

That puts me at 519 calories/26% RDI. Today the ABC called for 500 calories, so I was pretty close. I would have been under but I took a vitamin when I got home and had half a cookie to settle my stomach. If I take vitamins without food I puke without fail, every time. Hope you are all having a good day! :)

Tons of love and support,
- C.

Update:
My plasma preparation for the night has concluded, and now I feel physically ill from having this much food in my stomach. It's so hard to keep it down :(
1 Taco Bell crunchy taco supreme (200)
2 Taco Bell beefy melt burritos (940)
3 cups 2% milk (360)
That's a total of 1,500 calories. Ew, ew, ew! I could just die right now. I feel so disgusting and I don't want it in my stomach. *has a temper tantrum* In the morning I'll have to eat something substantial as well so I don't pass out, and that's going to suck donkey dick. Kill me, please?

2 comments:

  1. At least you know you are eating for a good cause, you will be able to go back to dieting afterward. It would a be such a bad idea not to eat before giving blood plasma, I'm glad you arn't trying to get away with not eating. That is really kind of you to help your friend like that, even though what you are doing isn't easy. You are a very good friend, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT FEEL BAD. You are eating because you are going to be helping people - SAVING OTHER PEOPLES' LIVES! What your doing is so amazing, and the fact you can put your emotions aside and do this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete